Company donating Php 10,000 for each car sold at clearance sale
The 3-day pre-owned clearance sale by CATS Motors Inc., will push through from August 30 to September 1 after rescheduling due to the inclement weather last week. The rescheduled sale will be donating Php 10,000 to the typhoon victims for every car purchased during the event.
The 3-day pre-owned clearance sale will run at the tent and open parking lot along 30th Street, Lane D, Bonifacio Global City. All cars in the sale have gone through an intensive 115-point check and fair appraisal, and certified by qualified technicians.
While the event lasts from 9:00am to 9:00pm, cars can only be test driven from 9:00am to 5:30pm. Some of the cars up for sale during the event are:
- Chrysler 300c and Town&Country priced from below Php 1 million to Php 2.5 million
- Dodge Durango with price starting at Php 2.6 million
- Dodge Nitro with a limited offer of Php 750,000
- Mercedes-Benz B-Class starting at below Php 1 million
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class with price starting at Php 1 million
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class with price starting at Php 3.7 million
And to keep buyers on their toes, there will be special limited offers for Mercedes-Benz AMG models. These are the following:
- Mercedes-Benz E 350 Coupe AMG Sport
- A rare Mercedes-Benz CLK 63 AMG Black Series up for bidding
- Mercedes-Benz E 63 AMG (1 unit only)