Text: Martin Aguilar / Photos: Autoindustriya.com | posted May 29, 2015 11:11
DPWH's series of road repairs continues
The Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH) will conduct multiple road repairs starting 10 p.m. of May 29 (Friday) until 5 a.m. of June 1 (Monday).
According to the DPWH, roads that will be affected in Quezon city are as follows:
(2) Along Payatas Road from Visayas St. to Amlacville St. (1st lane, North bound)
(3) Along Mindanao Avenue from Road 1 to Catleya St. (3rd lane, North bound)
On the other hand, roads that will be affected in Pasig city are the following:
(1) Along C-5 Road Pasig Blvd from Dr. M. Flores St. to Sgt. Pascua St. (North bound)
(2) Along C-5 Ortigas Flyover from Expansion Joint. No. 2 to Expansion Joint No. 4 (North bound and South bound)
(3) Along C-5 Road from Shell Gasoline Station to SM Warehouse going to Lanuza St.
Lastly, the DPWH said that road repair will also be conducted along EDSA from Concepcion St. to Evangelista St. (lane going to Monumento, 6th lane from sidewalk, North bound) in Caloocan City.