Three range-topping Ranger Wildtrak launched
In conjunction with the official launch of the all-new Ford Ranger Wildtrak, Ford Philippines also introduced several more variants of the Ford Ranger that's focused more for fleet customers. The additional models now expands the entire Ranger lineup to a total of ten variants.
All additional variants will be equipped with Ford's 2.2-liter Duratorq TDCi engine except for the top-of-the-line Ranger Wildtrak that will sport a more powerful 3.2-liter Duratorq TDCi engine.
The range-topping all-new Ranger Wildtrak will be available in these variants and their corresponding prices:
- 2.2L Ranger Wildtrak 4x4 MT - PhP 1,349,000
- 2.2L Ranger Wildtrak 4x4 AT - PhP 1,419,000
- 3.2L Ranger Wildtrak 4x4 AT - PhP 1,549,000
Meanwhile, the four fleet customer oriented Ranger variants and their pricing are as follows:
- 2.2L Ranger 4x2 Chassis Cab MT - TBA in May
- 2.2L Ranger 4x2 Single Cab MT - TBA in May
- 2.2L Ranger Base Low Rider MT - PhP 859,000
- 2.2L Ranger 4x2 XL MT - PhP 959,000
The 2.2L Ranger Chassis Cab and Single Cab are equipped with 16-inch steel wheels and 2-speaker audio system while the 2.2L Ranger 4x2 Base and XL features a 4-speaker audio system and 16-inch steel and alloy wheels respectively.
"The demand for the class-defining all-new Ranger pickup has been extraordinary. With our wide range of RAnger pickups, we are going further to cater to the needs of a full spectrum of our truck customers." said Randy Krieger, president, Ford Philippines.