A service tradition for the past 25 years
Toyota Motor Philippines (TMP) will offer free motorist assistance this Holy Week, the company's service tradition for the past 25 years.
From Holy Wednesday to Easter Sunday (March 24 to 27), TMP will deploy its service teams in eleven major destinations across Luzon to assist the motoring public.
TMP's service teams will be deployed in the following areas:
North Luzon Stations:
(1) Vigan City, Ilocos Sur – Caltex Station, National Highway, Vigan City
(2) Baguio City – Caltex Station, Session Road, Baguio City
(3) Cordon, Isabela – Toyota Isabela, Maharlika Highway, Brgy. Malapat, Cordon, Isabela
(4) Rosario, La Union – Caltex Station, MacArthur Highway, Brgy. Udiao, La Union
(5) Urdaneta City, Pangasinan – Urdaneta City Hall Plaza, MacArthur Highway, Urdaneta City, Pangasinan
(6) Tarlac City, Tarlac – Toyota Tarlac City, Plaza Luisita Center, Brgy. San Miguel, Tarlac City
South Luzon Stations:
(1) Caltex Station, SLEX Southbound, Brgy. Mamplasan, Biñan, Laguna (March 24 to 25)
(2) Caltex Station, SLEX Northbound, San Pedro, Laguna (March 26 to 27)
(3) Tagaytay City – Caltex Station, E. Aguinaldo Highway, Tagaytay Junction, Tagaytay (Beside Mang Inasal & BDO)
(4) Dasmariñas City, Cavite – Toyota Dasmarinas, Aguinaldo Highway, Brgy. Salitran, Dasmariñas, Cavite
(5) Lucena City, Quezon – Caltex Station, Maharlika Highway, Lucena City
(6) Naga, Camarines Sur – Toyota Camarines Sur, 624-B National Road, Pili, Camarines Sur
The service teams will provide free roadside assistance and repairs to all vehicles with emergency concerns, regardless of makes and models.
On the other hand, TMP is also offering a free 20-point vehicle safety inspection until March 31, 2016.