Volvo Philippines takes Customer Service to a new level with Volvo Service 2.0
Volvo Philippines continues to go full throttle as it takes the concept of customer service to a new level. In addition to the usual offerings from the Volvo workshop – such as Volvo Genuine Parts, Volvo methods and internationally trained Volvo technicians – Volvo dealers have complete service offering where the customer is always in focus.
Volvo Philippines takes the whole service concept to a new level with Volvo Service 2.0 – with an emphasis on customer service rather than car service. Service 2.0 is the collective term for all of Volvo customer service offerings and represents a new approach based on customer needs.
This direction further reinforces Volvo Philippines’ commitment to deliver the best service that Volvo clients deserve. It focuses on the following six selected customer commitments that all Volvo workshops fulfill to attain the utmost satisfaction from their clients.
• Free software updates with each service. - “A free update of the car’s software to the latest version is always included when we service your Volvo*.”
*Applies to all Volvo models from model year 1999, except S/V40 older than 2004, S/V70 older than 2000 and C70 older than 2006.
• Mobility Solution - “We will always offer you alternative transport solutions when you bring your car for service.”
• Health Check. - “We will always perform a health check of your Volvo, with focus on safety features including battery check, when we service your Volvo”
• Car Wash at Every Servicing. - “We will always wash your car in conjunction with servicing.”
• Personal Service Contact. - “You will always get a personal contact person who is dedicated to you.”
"We have always strived to deliver the best customer service possible and made sure that our client’s enjoyment of their Volvos extend to their post-purchase experience. With Volvo Service 2.0, we strengthen the resolve to make their Volvo ride as smooth as possible, inside and out of their cars”, says Roselyn M. Dimalanta, 1st Executive Vice President For Volvo Philippines.