The Asian Carmakers Corporation will be holding the BMW XPO 2013 to showcase their latest BMW cars and motorcycles. The event will take place from October 4 to 6 at the BMW Pavilion along 30th Street and Lane D of Bonifacio Global City.
The public launch of the new BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo will also coincide during the 3-day event. Aside from new models, the XPO grants the attendees a chance to avail of the deals for BMW vehicles. These are the following:
- Special offers on leasing programs via FlexiLease by BMW
- Financing offers on brand new vehicles
- Available test drive of the new models
- Deals on certified pre-owned vehicles
- Special pricing on BMW lifestyle items and accessories
- Free diagnostics services for BMW vehicles
Moreover, the BMW partners with the Philippine Red Cross. The proceeds of the event will help aid Filipinos who have been affected by recent local calamities. Every attendee of BMW XPO 2013 will be able to participate in this effort. For every registered guest in the event, BMW will donate Php 100 on their behalf; Php 1,000 for every test drive; and Php 10,000 for every vehicle sold during the said event. As for the BMW lifestyle items, 50% of the proceeds from the sale will also go to the Philippine Red Cross.
For more information on this event, please contact BMW through email@example.com.