Marcus De Guzman / Autoindustriya.com | October 02, 2014 10:41
Road reblocking will start from 10:00pm and end in 5:00am
The Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA) announced last Wednesday that the Department of Public Works and Highway (DPWH) will conduct a series of road reblocking and repair during the weekend. It will run from October 3-6, 2014, 10:00pm – 5:00am and will affect 9 major roads.
The 9 roads that will be rehabilitated are the following:
- Along Araneta Ave. from Calamba St. to Quezon Ave. (2nd lane, Southnound) before and after Ma. Clara St.
- Along E. Rodriguez Jr. Ave./C-5 between Mercury Ave. and Richmond Ave. (2nd lane, Southbound) in Katipunan F/O to First St.
- Along EDSA Between Connecticut to Libertad Mandaluyong City (Southbound) after footbridge at corner Ortigas Ave. before and after Rochester St.
- Along C-5 Road from CJ Caparas St, to Lanuza St.(Outermost lane, Southbound)
- Along Fairview Ave. from Winston St. to Pure Gold (3rd lane, Southbound)
- Along Mindanao Avenue from Old Sauyo Road to Rosal St, (3rd lane, Southbound)
- Along EDSA between Temple Drive to United St. Mandaluyong City (Northbound)
- Along C.P Garcia Ave. Maginhawa St. to E. Jacinto St. (3rd lane)
- Along Congressional Avenue from April St. to Ayshire (1st lane Westbound)