DPWH to repair roads from Oct 26 to Oct 29
Repairs to be done at nine separate parts along EDSA and two other QC roads
The MMDA has issued a traffic advisory regarding the road reblocking and repair that the Department of Public Works and Highways will implement. The operation will begin on October 26, 1:00 am up to October 29, 5:00 am. The following areas will be affected by the said operation:
- Along EDSA between Estanislao Street and C. Jose Street (Northbound), Pasay City.
- Along EDSA between Kaingin Road and Dario Bridge I (Southbound, 2nd lane), Quezon City.
- Along EDSA between Gate 4 and Gate 3, (Northbound, 2nd lane), Quezon City.
- Along EDSA between Ermin Garcia and New York Street (Southbound, 2nd lane), Quezon City.
- Along Araneta Avenue between Palanza Street and Bayani (Northbound), Quezon City.
- Along C.P. Garcia Avenue between Magiting Street and University Avenue (1st lane from sidewalk going to University Avenue), Quezon City.
- Along EDSA between Reliance Street and Libertad Street (Northbound), Mandaluyong City.
- Along EDSA between Boni Avenue and Mayon Street (Southbound), Mandaluyong City.
- Along EDSA between McKinley Forbes and Guadalupe Bridge (Southbound, 4th and 5th lane), Makati City.
- Along EDSA between Guadalupe Bridge and South Drive (Southbound, 4th and 5th lane), Makati City.
- Along EDSA between Evangelista and Mascardo Street before and after T. Sora Street lane 5 after Malvar Street (lane 5 Northbound), Caloocan City.
Motorists are advised to take alternative roads. The affected roads will be fully passable by Tuesday morning.