Back in 1997, Ford Motor Company’s Philippine-based subsidiary, Ford Motor Company Philippines, Inc. (FMCPI), was established in the country. And at the end of that year, FMCPI sold a total of 97 units of Ford Expedition, the first Ford vehicle in the country.
Since then, Ford Philippines has remained a key player in the industry, transforming into a national sales and distribution subsidiary in 2012 that handles all sales, service, and marketing activities of Ford vehicles in the country.
Ranging from its past and present models like the Ford Club Wagon, EcoSport, Escape, Everest, Expedition, Explorer, Explorer Sport Trac, F150, Lynx, Mustang, Ranger, Territory, Town Car (Lincoln) and Transit, Ford Philippines continues its commitment to help boost the local automotive industry with its wide portfolio of Ford vehicles and services.
The automotive company has likewise grown its dealer network to 49 dealerships around the country, serving the sales and service needs of its still-growing customer base.
With its anniversary theme “Driving Our Future Together,” Ford Philippines looks to the future by bringing more world-class Ford vehicles, introducing new innovations to elevate the ownership experience for its customers, and making a difference in the lives of its partner communities and beneficiaries.
To kick off its anniversary celebration, Ford Philippines is inviting all its customers, followers, enthusiasts, and dealer partners to join the festivities by updating their profile photos on Facebook using the official Ford Philippines 25th anniversary frame.
- Go to https://bit.ly/3evpuVR to access the anniversary frame.
- Select “Choose a Photo” Select the photo from your files that you want to use. Adjust your chosen photo to fit the frame. Click “Next” and then click “Download”. Your framed photo will be saved in your Downloads folder.
- Upload the framed photo as your new profile picture. Click your profile photo on Facebook and click “Update Your Profile Picture”.
- Click “Upload Photo” and locate your framed photo in your Downloads folder.
- In the description box, add the hashtags #FordPH25 and #DrivingOurFutureTogether, and then click “Save”.
In addition, Ford customers, employees, and dealer teams are also invited to participate in the #MyFordStory program, where they can post their stories with photos and videos about their Ford vehicles, experiences, and memorable moments on their social media pages using the hashtag. These stories will be collected and featured on various platforms in the coming months.
“It has been a thrilling ride for Ford in the Philippines. We thank all our stakeholders who have been part of our journey for the last 25 years – our customers, dealers, employees, business partners, and communities. We appreciate the amount of support, partnership and collaboration you have extended through the years” said Mike Breen, Managing Director of Ford Philippines.