Keeping their promise of updating the game every month, Polyphony Digital delivers another slew of updates for GT Sport this september. For this month, they open another world circuit that’s been missing in the GT Sport lineup for awhile now: Fuji Speedway. Famed for its 1.5 km main straight as well as its sweeping yet technical infield, Fuji Speedway poses a new challenge for both beginners and avid sim racers alike.
Joining the new high speed circuit are some Japanese classics like the ‘92 Honda NSX Type R as well as the Mazda RX500 concept racer from the ‘70s. Further adding to the Porsche lineup, both 996 and 997 GT3s will be making their way to GT Sport as well. A full roster of upcoming vehicles can be found below:
• Alfa Romeo GIULIA TZ2 carrozzata da ZAGATO CN.AR750106 ’65
• BMW M3 GT (BMW Motorsport) ’11
• Mazda RX500 ’70
• Plymouth XNR Ghia Roadster ’60
• Honda NSX Type R ’92
• Nissan Fairlady Z 300ZX TwinTurbo 2seater (Z32) ’89
• Porsche 911 GT3 (996) ’01
• Porsche 911 GT3 (997) ’08
• Dodge Viper SRT10 Coupe ’06
The GT League also has a trio of new events to make money from, namely:
• The Passion of Dr. Wankel – Beginner League
• Real Circuit Tours – Amateur League
• Group 1 Cup – Professional League
Aside from these, Scapes now has the Fuji Speedway pit lane as part of its locations and the Red Bull Ring has been added to the Circuit Experience mode. Considering how frequent these updates come, we can only be excited for the updates in the upcoming months.