To prepare your vehicle for the summer road trip, Toyota had just announced their free 20-point vehicle safety inspection that any Toyota owner can avail by visiting any Toyota dealerships from February 25 to March 23.
Furthermore, Toyota Motor Philippines Corporation will once again launch the Toyota Motorists Assistance service program this coming Holy Week. From Maundy Thursday to Easter Sunday, service teams will be deployed in eight major destinations across Luzon to assist the motoring.
From 8AM to 5PM on March 28, 30, and 31; and 8AM to 12NN on March 29, these service teams will be located in selected Caltex Stations on these locations:
- Bantay, Ilocos Sur
- Baguio City, Benguet(Brightest Star, Upper Session Road)
- Rosario, La Union(McArthur Hi-way, Barangay Udiao)
- Urdaneta, Pangasinan(McArthur Hi-way, North Bound)
- Tagaytay City(Tagaytay Rotonda)
- Calamba, Laguna(Brgy. Halang, National Highway)
- Lucena City, Quezon
- Sipocot, Camarines Sur(Highway Tabuco)
The service teams will provide free roadside assistance and repairs to all vehicles with emergency concerns, regardless of make and model. You can contact the North Luzon service team at 09199744431 while the South Luzon service team can be reached through 09199744432.