Hyundai makes maintenance easy for new H-100 owners
Proper maintenance of vehicles must be done religiously. This is even more so if we are talking about vehicles of businesses that rely on the transportation of people and goods. With Hyundai, maintenance shouldn’t be a chore, nor should it be costly.
For those who would purchase the H-100 as their workhorse of choice, Hyundai’s Super Sais promo will give their owners 6 months worth of free basic preventive maintenance inclusive of parts, labor, and lubricants all with no added cost.
With the Hyundai H-100, business owners get a versatile light truck that is configurable into several variations. The said configurations can range from that of a passenger van, a drop side, a food truck, and even a public utility vehicle. Most importantly, the H-100 boasts of six business-friendly features which are:
- A spacious 21-pax shuttle capacity and a payload of 1,430 kg for passenger and cargo needs
- A 2.5 L CRDi Euro 4 engine mated with a 6-speed manual transmission that promotes more efficient engine operation and minimizes carbon emissions
- 130 ps with a maximum torque of 26 kg-m for a more powerful drive;
- A Load-sensing Proportioning Valve (LSPV) that provides optimal braking stability for a safer and stable drive
- Modern ergonomic features with a sedan-like dashboard plus ergonomic seats for comfortable and safer trips during deliveries
- A 7-dip electrodeposition coating process, which makes the H-100 shuttle body durable and rust-proof.
Backed by Hyundai’s industry-first 5-year Unlimited Mileage Warranty program, owning an H-100 ensures that you get added value and greater peace of mind.
The promo will be available to those who would purchase their H-100 from October 8 to December 31, 2019. To know more about the promo, inquire at any of the authorized Hyundai dealerships nationwide, or contact HCARES at (02) 8-877-4977 or (0917) 887-4977.