Honda Cars PH has sold nearly 400 units of 2024 CR-V
380 units of the all-new Honda CR-V have been sold since its launch in September 2023
2024 Honda Accord makes ASEAN debut in Thailand, will PH be next?
Honda's next-generation midsize sedan has been launched in The Land of Smiles but will PH actually get it?
Why is the 2024 Honda CR-V RS e:HEV only a 5-seater in PH?
The all-new Honda CR-V in hybrid form only gets two rows of seating
How many 2024 CR-V units does Honda PH plan to sell monthly?
Honda estimates that 30 percent of CR-V sales will be for eHEV variant and the remaining 70 percent for VTEC Turbo models
Fully Loaded: Honda PH put everything in all-new 2024 CR-V
2024 Honda CR-V debuts in PH with VTEC Power, eHEV powertrains
2024 Honda CR-V for PH: Some specs, details of hybrid variant
Get to know the size and powertrain details of 2024 Honda CR-V e:HEV before its debut next week
2024 Honda CR-V: Starts at PHP 2.15 million?
Next generation Honda CR-V reportedly gets a significant price increase over its predecessor
2023 Honda CR-V for Thailand to get e:HEV, VTEC Turbo variants
Honda Thailand confirms all-new CR-V to debut at BIMS 2023