Information on privacy with the Autoindustriya.com website
- 1. We may collect a user's name, telephone number, address and email address at several points throughout the Website. You will need to provide your name and email address in order to receive services from the Website and to establish a point of contact with the businesses registered to our website.
- 2. We collect the IP address of the computer or device which is used to access our Website.
- 4. We employ the use of Google advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers for purposes of tracking interests, topics and remarketing. We will not facilitate the merging of personally-identifiable information with non-personally identifiable information collected through any Google advertising product or feature without robust prior notice, opt-in and consent of the merger. For users who wish to opt out of their data being used by Google Advertising, we recommend installing the Google Analytics Opt-out browser add-on. (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/)
Use of information
- 1. We use the information we collected for the purpose of communicating with our users, such as enabling users to receive e-mail notifications regarding deals they have subscribed to receive alerts about.
- 2. Registered users will also receive email notifications including additional announcements about our products, services and newsletters. We respect the privacy of all of our users and offer an opt-out service in all of these communications.
- 3. Subject always to applicable law, we may share your information (particularly, names and contact information such as email addresses and phone numbers) with companies that form part of the same group of companies as we do (the 'Group Companies'). Such sharing of data shall solely be for the purpose of allowing the Group Companies to offer their services/products to you if, in our opinion, you may be interested in such services and products. In addition, when you register we ask you whether you like to receive offers and services from other third party companies via email and/or via post. You have the ability to opt-out receiving such third party offers during registration.
- 4. We may also disclose any of your information to any competent governmental authority if asked to disclose such data, without having to notify you.
- 5. Your information will be used and distributed to partner dealers and other third-party partners of the company in accordance with your car buying or selling requests when using the website. Under no circumstance will your information be shared with parties unrelated to your car buying or car selling request.
In order to keep our records up-to-date, registered users may access their own personal data and make any edits required to update their information. Users may delete their information from our database by sending an inactive account ticket to our support team.
Data Storage & Security
The security of our users' information is of utmost importance to us. For this reason we use secure servers to store data. Nevertheless, we will not be held liable for any loss of information data.