Circuit Showdown 2013: The final Batangas leg has been concluded
The Batangas leg of the GT Radial Circuit Showdown was concluded last September 7. The event held in the Batangas Racing Circuit saw 73 participants racing in the Time Attack and 40 participants in the Grid Races. Here are the results of September 7’s race:
- Grid A: Rafael La O’ – 1st; Miko Maristela – 2nd; Paul Perez – 3rd
- Grid B: Edward Pujol – 1st; Nino Garcia – 2nd; Rico Cheng – 3rd
- Grid C: Toby Santiago – 1st; Ton Ton Ramos – 2nd; AJ Lacambra – 3rd
- Bracket A: Joby Tanseco – 1st; Miko Maristela – 2nd; Captain Sam Avila – 3rd
- Bracket B: Michael Bryan Co – 1st; Nino Garcia – 2nd; Andrew de Asis – 3rd
- Bracket C: Alan Arguelles – 1st; Carlo Lee – 2nd; Rio Halili – 3rd
- Bracket D: Jun Cabrera – 1st; AJ Lacambra – 2nd; Calvin Suratos – 3rd
- Bracket E: Jeanette Go – 1st; Justin Tiu – 2nd; Lesley Tuazon – 3rd
- Bracket F: Paolo Yaptinchay – 1st; Alking dela Cruz – 2nd; Dax Robles – 3rd
The fastest time of the day went to Carlos Anton who produced 1.44.702 with his Honda CRX.
The next leg of the GT Radial Circuit Showdown will continue on October 5 at the Clark International Speedway.