I would like to seek your advise here. I'm planning to have my amp installed using a 6 channel stereo connection.
* 4/3/2 Channel Amp
* Class D Digital amp circuit
* Speaker Impedance: 2-4 ohms
* Max Output Power: 4 x 900W
* Rated Output (RMS): 4 x 800 (10Hz-25Khz, 10%THD,4)
* Current: power input pin -40A ; remote input -1.5mA
As per manual there are 4 speaker wiring diagrams that can be used:
* 2 channel bridged
* 3 channel stereo
* 4 channel stereo
* 6 channel stereo
I'm opting for 6 channel stereo below
* front left and right speakers - channel 1 and 2 respectively
* rear left and right speakers - channels 3 and 4 respectively
note: above connections describes a normal 4 channel stereo
* sub 1 is bridged on channels 1 and 2
* sub 2 is bridged on channels 3 and 4
* front/rear imp - 4 ohms 150W peak each
* sub 1 and 2 imp - 4-8 ohms 300W peak each
Note: I don't want to remove my rear fill for my passengers listening and don't want to add another separate amp for the subs.
Would this 6 channel stereo advisable? Won't this diagram be hard on my amp? What are the cons of this 6 channel stereo connection? Or this would be fine? Or would you suggest something else?
Need your advise here. Thanks a lot in advance!Linkback: https://www.autoindustriya.com/talkboard/amplified/12/6-channel-stereo-connection-on-my-amp/31774/