hi, im newbie here and my 1st post
although the post of @lmhp23 is a bit old already
but must say it helped me a lot in going thru the process
thank you boss!
may konting nabago and idagdag na din ako especially the prices
just wanted to share it to you
1. Step 1 and Step 2 are already combined and being done at Camp Karingal, QC
2. If current CR/OR is under a company name, you need to present Board Resolution or Secretary's Certificate, Deed of Sale (signatory to employee/seller) and valid ID nila pareho
3. TPL insurance P875
4. Processing fee 400 (+100 sa runner if you want to avoid the hassle of going to Landbank)
5. Photo op w/ you and a PNP officer infront of your car -kunwari he's reviewing your docs and you face him (same w/ emission testing)
6. You still have to come back after 3 working days for the releasing of the certificates. But in my case, i claimed it on the same day. Of course, may katumbas na lagay hehe
7. At LTO, they still required me to open the hood for stencil/etching works of both chassis and engine numbers
8. Change of Ownership processing fee is still 380
Hope this helps.