News:

Welcome to the AutoIndustriya.com Car Discussion Forums!

Main Menu

Do's, Don'ts and FAQ's

Started by speedyfix, January 27, 2004, 05:55:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Cris_andre

very informative paps!  :read2:

javejackpot

thanks for the very sound advice for taking care of your car.

nathsy

Thanks for the guide speedyfix!!! :thumbsup:

miles168

very informative........big thanx to speedyfix for this helpful tips.......sana meron din kayong shop dito sa davao city. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
Don't Hate Me, Just Catch Up!

blur

di pa rin ako nkkpunta sa shop ni sir speedy

rebonifacio

speedyfix

Migs - 09175347636
Shop - 7226117

www.speedyfixph.com

308 P. Guevarra corner Seaview St San Juan

carlsant

thanks for the heads up.. very much appreciated... more, more, more please  :D

akimrei26

Quote from: speedyfix on February 06, 2004, 02:41:46 PM
that's allright nukee. if it helps a couple of people then that's good enough.

you really can't help people from asking things again and again. BUT every time you feel like you couldn't answer another "difference between 4-1 and 4-2-1 header" question just think about what it felt like when wala pa tayo alam and we were asking (over and over again) the guys we knew,  the the same questions people are asking us now :)

I like what you said here sir migs!

Ako bilang isang new car owner (as in first time) and didn't know anything about cars would really appreciate na may matatanungan kami. I thinks that's what forums are for.

Personally I find it hard to use the search engine to search for topics kasi sobrang dami ng lumalabas na result. That's why i try to create a new thread where i can ask my questions. Through that, mas madali kong makukuha yung sagot sa tanong ko. :)

Hope to visit your shop soon as I would like to have a complete check up of my used vehicle that i've bought.

speedyfix

it's over a year late but hope you've had time to bring it over na :)
Migs - 09175347636
Shop - 7226117

www.speedyfixph.com

yousufatik

I think this is speedy,I just to handle the questions please sir,what more OK two or B16 turbo b18c that? For ek body 99-00. She is reliable for daily use and for race weekend  because I'm planning one. Either turbo B16 with b18c to change internals or internals with change also. And which of the two young much less a cost,as if to B16 turbo I just bought me SIR,and if b18c,just LXI. Science that inquisitive sir. THANKS.

speedyfix

wow, I hardly understood any of that...

just because you're replacing the internals doesn't mean the engine will be reliable, it's how it's put together and how it's tuned which will determine how long the engine will last.
Migs - 09175347636
Shop - 7226117

www.speedyfixph.com

Hyrl89

Nice one Speedyfix. Thanks dude!  :wav:

16n0r4nt3

these thread is a big help..
i hope magkaroon pa ng additional info  :wav:

punpun

Quotethat's allright nukee. if it helps a couple of people then that's good enough.

you really can't help people from asking things again and again. BUT every time you feel like you couldn't answer another "difference between 4-1 and 4-2-1 header" question just think about what it felt like when wala pa tayo alam and we were asking (over and over again) the guys we knew,  the the same questions people are asking us now
.                              I like what you've said here migs,you really nailed it!.hindi porket may kotse marami nang alam dba?,masarap ang pakiramdam ng nagsi-share ng konting kaalaman,lahat naman tayo nagsimula sa nagtatanong,and sometimes you will also learn from your questions.kaya nga may forum to help others,regarding car issues.it's like brainstorming.. :)

|
Subscribe to our channel
subscribe to our youtube channel