News:

Welcome to the AutoIndustriya.com Car Discussion Forums!

Main Menu

BASIC PERFORMANCE MODIFICATIONS

Started by JAY-V, February 01, 2004, 09:42:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Cris_andre

marcdiane08

javejackpot

thnaks for the thread! its very informative:)

mhikoZBK

spetsnaz23

nasaan po ung link??

dedz na po ee...

:crybaby2:  :dontknow:

Brent

blur

tamm01

Mga sir question lang po about sparkplugs... If I have IHE and a chip, and suppose my recommended spark plug type is ngk5's or 6's can i or should i get 7's in terms of performance?

ConanĀ®

Quote from: tamm01 on August 18, 2009, 10:04:37 AM
Mga sir question lang po about sparkplugs... If I have IHE and a chip, and suppose my recommended spark plug type is ngk5's or 6's can i or should i get 7's in terms of performance?

Moving to a heat range 7 plug may prevent detonation but could also foul if the car is used a lot in heavy traffic conditions. You have to try it out to be sure.

tamm01

thanks for the reply sir conan!guess I won't go with the 7's...my route involves the dreaded SLEX sucat exit... :violent5:

pinkmachine

nice article i hope you could feture something about installing turbo and how it works for gas powered car

MaddSkillz

1996 Honda Civic LXi
2009 Yamaha Mio Soul

raul amurao

can i ask whats the best engine for my 95 civic lx?like it to turn into an economical yet super accelerate when i need it?help me out

civic03

Quote from: JAY-V on February 01, 2004, 09:42:17 PM
guys you might want to check our new article. its all about basic performance mods (i-h-e)

here's the link

http://tuned.autoindustriya.com/basic-performance-modifications

so before posting a new thread regarding i/h/e check this article first coz the answer your'e looking for might be there already.

enjoy...  ;D

sir not found po lumalabas sa link. .  salamat

|
Subscribe to our channel
subscribe to our youtube channel