News:

Please keep the forum spam free. No advertisement posts in the forums.

Main Menu

Latest restaurants you've tried

Started by R-A-Y, July 24, 2004, 09:58:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

RM0610

We went to Corazon (Filipino - Hispano Cuisine) in Shangri-La Plaza East Wing with my family. The food was very good but the prices are quite expensive for the serving size.

Brent

La Cocina de Tita Moning

The good things I've been hearing about the place is really true. Good food and awesome dessert. Was literally stuffed with food.

Brent

Quote from: RM0610 on July 12, 2013, 06:44:54 PM
We went to Corazon (Filipino - Hispano Cuisine) in Shangri-La Plaza East Wing with my family. The food was very good but the prices are quite expensive for the serving size.

Have to agree with you on this. Quite expensive there, food wasn't that good for me. Wooden Spoon in Rockwell is a better option, more reasonably priced and a lot better tasting food.

SR71Blackbird

Oh Sh!t I'm Late Again!!!

Brent

Tried Yumi in Promenade... Worst ramen ever!

Yutakuroyoshi

Menya has the best tsukumene in town

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AI

The automotive industry at your fingertips.

DTNS

I got to try Yakimix at Greenbelt last Friday. I was disappointed.  :-\

Yutakuroyoshi

Hehe sorry, Al. Menya is in Jakarta

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

czn030

Aberdeen Court in Quezon ave.  :eat:
"The Bible tells us to love our neighbors, and also to love our enemies; probably because generally they are the same people".

rt140se

Hyrl89

Was at Dumaguete last month, and I found this Japanese restaurant there called Mifune. Eat-all-you-can on weekends for 300php! Really authentic Japanese food and the owners were Japanese. Didn't expect that at all, indeed great food!

Brent

Recently got to try 8 Cuts and their burger is pretty good. Offers good value for money.

DTNS

had lunch yesterday at Ogetsu Hime, SM Aura. they have good Japanese food at reasonable prices!

I give this place my recommendation!  :thumbsup:

czn030

dinner @ Tram Way along Roxas blvd.
"The Bible tells us to love our neighbors, and also to love our enemies; probably because generally they are the same people".

|
Subscribe to our channel
subscribe to our youtube channel