News:

Please keep the forum spam free. No advertisement posts in the forums.

Main Menu

Funny Pix or whatever funny...

Started by Neoshaft, June 30, 2006, 03:16:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Brent

HyperPowerâ„¢

Hyundai Accent 1.4 2012
Hyundai Getz 1.1 2009
Suzuki Celerio 1.0 2010
Mitsubishi Galant VR6 1997
Mitsubishi Galant 2.0 1990
Toyota Corona 2.0 1991

Dj

The only place where success comes before work is in a dictionary.  :evil5:

DTNS

DTNS

what the heck is happening here?  :surprised:

Paul

i think pooh failed to live up to expectations....

FJ-Diesel

Dj

Saw this on facebook. I'm not sure if this one's photochopped or what. But with our ggovernment it's most likely a legit one. :D

Brent

@Dj

Di ako magtataka kung totoo. Just the other day may pumunta sa office nagpapatulong about something that needed to deal with the government. He had to go to three offices tapos para lang siyang ginawang pinball. Each pointing at the other direction.

aid03

Quote from: Dj on October 26, 2011, 10:26:22 PM
Saw this on facebook. I'm not sure if this one's photochopped or what. But with our ggovernment it's most likely a legit one. :D
this happens at work everyday. lol

DTNS

Dj

Quote from: Brent on October 26, 2011, 11:31:40 PM
@Dj

Di ako magtataka kung totoo. Just the other day may pumunta sa office nagpapatulong about something that needed to deal with the government. He had to go to three offices tapos para lang siyang ginawang pinball. Each pointing at the other direction.

Bakit sa AI pumunta? Hindi ako maka paniwala na super confident nila sumagot ng ganun. Parang hindi lang nagiisip

Paul

again, whay was this government elected? well he just promised "matuwid na daan", not lit.

Brent

Quote from: Paul on October 27, 2011, 01:15:09 PM
again, whay was this government elected? well he just promised "matuwid na daan", not lit.

Because his mother died. Kawawa kasi siya. At mga taong kasama ay "Kasama sa PANGAGAGO"

|
Subscribe to our channel
subscribe to our youtube channel