News:

Welcome to the AutoIndustriya.com Car Discussion Forums!

Main Menu

Photo a day

Started by Brent, September 27, 2006, 09:21:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Brent

Coffee

Beach Daze  (LX5 IR image using an R72, f4, ISO 80 at 4 seconds)
Born to evolve and accelerate. The thrill of going through hell and getting through it.

Coffee

Born to evolve and accelerate. The thrill of going through hell and getting through it.

rt140se

@Coffee: its good that you gave up that oliver glass thing... it makes me think of a sleazy production outfit of some sort...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Coffee

Quote from: rt140se on May 12, 2012, 09:44:35 AM
@Coffee: its good that you gave up that oliver glass thing... it makes me think of a sleazy production outfit of some sort...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I dropped it to establish a better connection. It was fun while it lasted. Oliver Glass simply meant "I see the world through my glass" ... shooting sexy ladies aint bad either lol lol lol

Coffee

Liquid Structures

R-A-Y

Coffee

Thanks thanks RAY chief. This shot almost never happened. I was torn between shooting and being camera shy while people were passing by wondering what I was doing with a mini-tripod.

The lesson for me is "when we feel we should shoot something, we should at least take a gamble" :)

Brent

The coming of the bull

Brent

Brent

Coffee

jayson77

My share for today. Its been a long time since my last post. Kumusta na kayo AI?

Long live Rock and Roll.

Brent

Straight from the camera, only watermarked.

Brent

|
Subscribe to our channel
subscribe to our youtube channel