News:

Please keep the forum spam free. No advertisement posts in the forums.

Main Menu

Food/Pagkain Thread :)

Started by FlyLO, October 24, 2006, 09:18:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Coffee

Born to evolve and accelerate. The thrill of going through hell and getting through it.

Brent

A man's equivalent to a Hermes store window.

R-A-Y

Quote from: Brent on September 21, 2011, 12:00:24 AM

A man's equivalent to a Hermes store window.

Gallagher's is actually one of the best steak houses anywhere in the world. Good job ito :D !

For some strange reason, it reminded me of that Heineken commercial of a walk-in freezer for the guys :D

Coffee

Born to evolve and accelerate. The thrill of going through hell and getting through it.

Brent

jUERGeN

"we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. And hope does

R-A-Y

Chili Dog :D

Coffee

R-A-Y

Coffee

^^^
nicely done! Yummy shot. Reminds me of the niyog and sugar and the sticky rice melting on my palate as a kid. :)

R-A-Y

Quote from: Coffee on November 21, 2011, 12:38:29 PM
^^^
nicely done! Yummy shot. Reminds me of the niyog and sugar and the sticky rice melting on my palate as a kid. :)

Thanks boss :D  indi ko pa masyado gamay yung lens since I can't bring out the sharpness I am looking for, but I love the bokeh it makes :D

Coffee

Coffee

Just a snap using the LX5. Lunch.

R-A-Y

Coffee

|
Subscribe to our channel
subscribe to our youtube channel