News:

Welcome to the AutoIndustriya.com Car Discussion Forums!

Main Menu

Food/Pagkain Thread :)

Started by FlyLO, October 24, 2006, 09:18:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Brent

Brent

Brent

@RAY next time try to buy some ribs without the spine. They have daw in Unimart every morning. Used to have a really hard time finding those. Now its more of really having hard time finding time to cook ribs.

Brent

R-A-Y

Quote from: Brent on April 22, 2012, 12:48:25 AM
@RAY next time try to buy some ribs without the spine. They have daw in Unimart every morning. Used to have a really hard time finding those. Now its more of really having hard time finding time to cook ribs.

Yeah nga eh. I saw some pork ribs, pero hinid siya baby back, so hindi siya ganun kalambot. This one nakuha ko sa Shopwise. Maybe I can ask to chop off the spine next time. Wala narin naman makakain na laman from there eh

Leo C.

Quote from: Brent on April 22, 2012, 12:48:25 AM

They have in SM Hypermart.

R-A-Y

Quote from: Vivo on April 26, 2012, 04:40:06 PM
They have in SM Hypermart.

Really? I didn't see that ah. What I saw were the cooked ones already. Sige. If there is in Hypermart, I will give it a shot this Sunday :)

Leo C.

Quote from: R-A-Y on April 27, 2012, 02:39:22 AM
Really? I didn't see that ah. What I saw were the cooked ones already. Sige. If there is in Hypermart, I will give it a shot this Sunday :)
I call them magic ribs. When I saw them I decided to get some condiments first and when I came back about 2 minutes, they were gone! magic! Got to be early next time.

R-A-Y

^ guys. I checked both Unimart and Hypermart. Apparently they call the cut there 'American Cut Baby Back Ribs'. Yun pala ang tawag para walang spine hehe. Thanks for the tips :) !

Now, made something refreshing for you guys to try this weekend:

Strawberry Basil Sangria :) !

http://www.lynne-enroute.com/2012/05/24/en-route-how-to-make-strawberry-basil-sangria-cocktail-recipe/

/

Coffee

^^^I love light drinks

I have an urge to get tipsy now hahahaha
Born to evolve and accelerate. The thrill of going through hell and getting through it.

Brent

Brent

Miso Butter Corn from Ukkokei!

R-A-Y

Quote from: Brent on June 05, 2012, 01:40:13 AM

Miso Butter Corn from Ukkokei!

I heard some great stuff about the Ramen here, and some nasty stuff about the owner. Buti nakakuha ka ng pics. Balita ko ayaw magpapicture minsan ng owner eh

Brent

Di owner yun. He's the chef/manager lang. The owner is always "at-large" daw due to failed past businesses. I just used my phone to take that. Bawal to whip out an SLR.

He's quite strict talaga, very old school Japanese, although di naman mukhang matanda. But his food is really good, so respect his rules nalang.

|
Subscribe to our channel
subscribe to our youtube channel