News:

Welcome to the AutoIndustriya.com Car Discussion Forums!

Main Menu

03 Previa for 1.1; worth it?

Started by VanMan, January 01, 2007, 09:30:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VanMan

Happy New Year!

Is an 03 Previa with 44T kms on it worth 1.1?

Thanks!

kyle

hmm ok na rin. not that cheap though. mileage? alaga ba?

Paul

looks like it has seen lots of out-of-town excursions. my forester is also an 03 and it's just almost 30t kms. and that includes 2 round trips (about 1000kms each) to ilocos norte.

k.o

tawaran mo pa ... i think its too expensive .. given its milage and khit na its an out of town trips ... 44k is 44k :)

Pls Visit MOTHERS

VanMan

Quote from: kyle on January 02, 2007, 12:25:54 AM
hmm ok na rin. not that cheap though. mileage? alaga ba?

Thanks Kyle!

Can't answer your question accurately.  Like all vehicles presented at car exchanges, most, if not all, appear in excellent condition.  Some scrutiny, though showed that it's in pretty good shape; of course the maintenance records from the casa were there too. Short answer to your question would probably be "yes"...for now, hehe.

VanMan

Quote from: Paul on January 02, 2007, 12:36:03 AM
looks like it has seen lots of out-of-town excursions. my forester is also an 03 and it's just almost 30t kms. and that includes 2 round trips (about 1000kms each) to ilocos norte.

Paul,

Thank you!

You are precisely the kind of respondent from whom  I was hoping to hear.  You confirmed my hunch about the 44T kms.

VanMan

Quote from: k.o on January 02, 2007, 02:41:42 AM
tawaran mo pa ... i think its too expensive .. given its milage and khit na its an out of town trips ... 44k is 44k :)

k.o

I'll take your advice. And you're right, out-of-town or not, 44k is 44k....in that given time period.

I'll try to drop the price a little more......OR.... look for something else.

Thanks for taking the time!

VTEC3

try asking for a discount pa sir  :)

Subscribe to our channel
subscribe to our youtube channel