News:

Please keep the forum spam free. No advertisement posts in the forums.

Main Menu

Smallest Round Fog Lights .. around 2inch Diameter

Started by littlepitboy, December 03, 2006, 07:29:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

littlepitboy

Has anyone seen some around? Please direct me where.. thanks

mikeygar

Quote from: littlepitboy on December 03, 2006, 07:29:36 AM
Has anyone seen some around? Please direct me where.. thanks

am looking for these. Hella Micro DE Xenon Premiums. They're exactly 2 inches in diameter. Don't know who carries them here. if you do, please update this post. They also have a non-xenon version that sucks (I have them in my other car), but uses the same mounts.

Conan®

Quote from: mikeygar on December 03, 2006, 12:39:25 PM
am looking for these. Hella Micro DE Xenon Premiums. They're exactly 2 inches in diameter. Don't know who carries them here. if you do, please update this post. They also have a non-xenon version that sucks (I have them in my other car), but uses the same mounts.

Why do the Halogen Micro-DE's suck? Are they weak?

mikeygar

are they weak? yes - the halogens very much so. Almost useless for driving, useful only for parking. I'm not exaggerating here, they're so useless I don't even turn them on anymore.

Not sure about the xenon ones but i'm hoping they'll be much better, besides, I get to use the stock mounting :)

littlepitboy

the halogens hella micro de fogs are over 2 inches in diameter saw some at LA Cars.. didnt fit the part where i want to install them... :(

You can try them maybe they can order you the premium ones.. which is for sure over my budget..

mikeygar

Quote from: littlepitboy on December 03, 2006, 09:32:04 PM
the halogens hella micro de fogs are over 2 inches in diameter saw some at LA Cars.. didnt fit the part where i want to install them... :(

You can try them maybe they can order you the premium ones.. which is for sure over my budget..

where is LA cars? and were you able to check the pricing of the hella's?

littlepitboy

LA cars is in malugay... try also blade in Park Square around 5k for a pair

Manga

i guess the 2" refers to the lens diameter.

OT. as i researched the 4" gives out better light distrubution, pencil or spread pattern. Lumen output will be a question of the HID kit, but for the viz i guess the 2" will be like a look spread pattern and the distance will not be that much.
My 2cents.
Quote from: Nacho Libre on August 31, 2008, 11:23:06 PM
...Some people get too hung up on hardware and technology and for

duh

look for Bosch Compass 100. it's their smallest round fog lamp, though i don't know its diameter.

glock26ph

I've had the Halogen Micro DE's on my ride for more than 3 years now, am very pleased with it and so were some other people who eventually got them after seeing mine.  I saw a set of Xenon Micro DE's at Hans in Shangrila some 3 years back, maybe you want to check them if they still stock those models.

Conan®

Quote from: glock26ph on December 21, 2006, 06:06:01 PM
I've had the Halogen Micro DE's on my ride for more than 3 years now, am very pleased with it and so were some other people who eventually got them after seeing mine.  I saw a set of Xenon Micro DE's at Hans in Shangrila some 3 years back, maybe you want to check them if they still stock those models.

How much did you buy them? The HID version of the Micro DE's are no longer available at Hans Tools.

Subscribe to our channel
subscribe to our youtube channel