News:

Please keep the forum spam free. No advertisement posts in the forums.

Main Menu

New Ai logo stickeeeeer!

Started by EK3 Ferio, August 02, 2007, 11:15:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Territory TX

hi, how could i get one if i'm from somewhere outside the philippines.


Angels Die Hard

Dj

The only place where success comes before work is in a dictionary.  :evil5:

Territory TX

nope. am from the land down under  :thumbsup:

Angels Die Hard

Dj

Quote from: Territory TX on July 23, 2009, 08:46:21 AM
nope. am from the land down under  :thumbsup:

Aussie ka pala. :)

try to send Brent a PM. :)
The only place where success comes before work is in a dictionary.  :evil5:

Brent

Quote from: Territory TX on July 23, 2009, 08:46:21 AM
nope. am from the land down under  :thumbsup:

Just PM me, I can mail them to you.

Territory TX

Quote from: Brent on July 23, 2009, 11:25:38 PM
Just PM me, I can mail them to you.

PM sent. Thanks very much Brent.

Angels Die Hard

oz

can i have one too? thank you very much  :)
bimmerclub.ph
club 4:20

Dj

Quote from: OZ on September 05, 2009, 05:42:09 PM
can i have one too? thank you very much  :)

basta member dito sa forum pwede. Just go to remixx greenhills, they sell both the AI Logo and URL stickers there. :)
The only place where success comes before work is in a dictionary.  :evil5:

oz

Quote from: Dj on September 05, 2009, 06:54:20 PM
basta member dito sa forum pwede. Just go to remixx greenhills, they sell both the AI Logo and URL stickers there. :)

thank you for that info sir!  :)
bimmerclub.ph
club 4:20

czn030

Just found this thread. Would like to have one!! Are there any updates regarding the style of this sticker? Same shop pa rin ba? Medyo may katagalan na rin kase tong thread. 8)
"The Bible tells us to love our neighbors, and also to love our enemies; probably because generally they are the same people".

Brent

Quote from: czn030 on January 09, 2011, 10:09:43 AM
Just found this thread. Would like to have one!! Are there any updates regarding the style of this sticker? Same shop pa rin ba? Medyo may katagalan na rin kase tong thread. 8)

I think I still have some stickers left. Will leave them at the shop or you can pass by for it at the AI office. Will update you on this.

czn030

"The Bible tells us to love our neighbors, and also to love our enemies; probably because generally they are the same people".

Brent

Hi czn030

Found the stickers. I can drop them off at Remixx in Greenhills so it can be more convenient. We also have AI Limited Edition [email protected] mousepads we'll be selling there as well.

john5

i bought a new sticker for my new car 2mos. ago @ remixx,the quality of the sticker is very good.my old sticker was good for almost 2years before i sold my car ;)

czn030

Quote from: Brent on January 12, 2011, 01:47:31 AM
Hi czn030

Found the stickers. I can drop them off at Remixx in Greenhills so it can be more convenient. We also have AI Limited Edition [email protected] mousepads we'll be selling there as well.

Thanks sir Brent! I'll go to Remixx this week.I'll check the AI mousepad as well. :fingers:
"The Bible tells us to love our neighbors, and also to love our enemies; probably because generally they are the same people".

|
Subscribe to our channel
subscribe to our youtube channel