News:

Welcome to the AutoIndustriya.com Car Discussion Forums!

Main Menu

HID retrofit meetup - pics!

Started by bri g, December 08, 2007, 12:01:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bri g

A few of us na naka retrofit decided to meet up last night sa parking lot sa may puregold shaw :) 

the people that showed up and their cars:

1.) Zoids from AI - CRV with porsche bixenons
2.) Zechs from HCP - City with e46 projectors
3.) Mer from Mymitsu - Lancer with e46 projectors
4.) Nighthawk from GT - Corolla with TSX projectors (to be installed)
5.) Bri g from HCP  - CRV with TSX projectors

sorry for the crappy pics, cheap digicam hehe

different foregroud output for different projectors

I like this shot, four cars with their hid projectors on at the same time, nag mukhang araw hehe

cut off pics ng tsx

I like this shot ng crv ko, you can actually see the cut off through the superblack tinted backglass and black tinted windshield! :D

tsx with zero glare :)

gen1 crv closeup

hopefully we'll have more people joining us pag nag meet up ulit :)

ConanĀ®

borly

"Wealth is of the heart and mind. Not the pocket."
-BBC

Dj

The only place where success comes before work is in a dictionary.  :evil5:

jp_757

"Speed Needs No Translation"

DTNS

very nice!  :thumbsup:  makes me want to do a retrofit on my car too!  ;D

zoids

our first meeting was ok . . . nice to meet fellow retrofitters and hopefully more will come next time . . .

dtns. . . yes, it's time to do a retro ;D

bri . . . let's try to find a darker place so we could maximize our lights' output  ;D

nighthawk

nice meeting you guys there. yup next time hopefully we'll find a more darker place to compare different projectors in terms of output, width and cut off.  ;D

and hopefully i should have done my TSX retro already.. cause i stripped of my old e46.  ;D

DTNS

Quote from: zoids on December 09, 2007, 11:39:11 PM
our first meeting was ok . . . nice to meet fellow retrofitters and hopefully more will come next time . . .

dtns. . . yes, it's time to do a retro ;D

all in due time!  ;)  when my car's warranty expires (and when I have enough saved), I'll have a retro on my car asap!  ;D

john5

sir sorry po newbie lang when it comes to hids...ano po ibigsabihin ng retrofit? ???

Paolo Cuerpo

if i'm mistaken, it's when you replace the stock headlights with a different one...

DTNS

Quote from: j1napa0 on February 06, 2009, 11:11:46 AM
if i'm mistaken, it's when you replace the stock headlights with a different one...

some replace their stock headlights with headlights w/ projectors. but real "retrofitting" is when you add or "retrofit" a projector to a multi-reflector headlight.  ;)

HTH!  :)

john5

i guess it's too expensive.i'd rather use my all weather bulbs instead of retrofitting but if i have extra money why not?hehe

Subscribe to our channel
subscribe to our youtube channel