News:

Welcome to the AutoIndustriya.com Car Discussion Forums!

Main Menu

know any site that offers free mp3 music?

Started by JTE, June 12, 2004, 09:48:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shaider

I've been using Limewire for the longest time.  Yun nga lang, talagang sadyang mailap ang Lokal Boy ng Ethnic Faces.  :)

magsasaka

raimund

limewire din gamit ko. yun nga lang, limited and local artists.. :(
at the end of the day, it's not where you are that's important. But where you're going...

donutb0y

if you are looking for better search for torrents (for bittorrent) go to isohunt.com, thepiratebay.org... too bad, wala masyado pinoy music.. but its ok.. i got a hed kandi - nu cool 2006 complete album.. also korean movies in dvd format! hehe..

keith_jdm

late nite trip - 36 mafia
nothing's free - lil john
i wanna fuck you - piles ft. akon

push it 2 d limit!!!
YM: keith_jdm

R-A-Y

Right now, EMule has a good selection, and some of the hard to find things are in here :)

joaquiboy

...and we 'drive' our cars on the 'parkway' and 'park' our cars on the 'driveway'...

morrissey_05

Quote from: Shaider on May 09, 2006, 12:53:00 PM
I've been using Limewire for the longest time.  Yun nga lang, talagang sadyang mailap ang Lokal Boy ng Ethnic Faces.  :)

ako naman "Parang Bowling" ng Ethnic Faces ang hinahanap ko.

burnjr_vi

for me limewire still the best source for mp3z and videos also....

witzeln

maganda shareaza, no ads or spywares, thou, typically foreign music ang andun. kazaa and limewire, kakatakot, puro trojan.

if shareaza gamit mo, to have a OPM, try thedigitalpinoy.com, kahit buong album meron! excellent quality music! minsan me 320kbps sample rate!

Subscribe to our channel
subscribe to our youtube channel