News:

Welcome to the AutoIndustriya.com Car Discussion Forums!

Main Menu

06 crv throttle respone

Started by Qkid, August 06, 2008, 01:36:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Qkid

hi. was wondering if anyone experienced the sluggish throttle of a 2.5 gen crv. tried switching gas but it really is slow to accelarate. any cures??? thanks

adonis912

yup experience that while driving a relative's crv. same experience with 08 crv a/t 2wd on a testdrive. maybe you could try using higher octane gasoline. i think minimum requirement of crv is 93octane.

Qkid

yes. tried switching fuel to higher octane but still no improvement. has anyone else had the same experiences? Im hoping i can find a solution.  I brought it this weekend to shangrila eds mall where the mall parking is steep uphill. i thought we would not make it to the top. its really bad.

Paul

is this fly-by-wire already? if it is, maybe that's the culprit.

Carloboy

For Honda Engines, you can get the max torque in High RPM, like the CRV nasa 4,500 to 5,000 rpm ang max torque niyan. When going an hill climb or a steep uphill parking like sa Shangrila, dapat may bwelo or keep the rpm high.
Initial D Forever

Qkid

Quote from: Carloboy on August 20, 2008, 05:17:31 PM
For Honda Engines, you can get the max torque in High RPM, like the CRV nasa 4,500 to 5,000 rpm ang max torque niyan. When going an hill climb or a steep uphill parking like sa Shangrila, dapat may bwelo or keep the rpm high.

Thanks. That's kind of disappointing though. Ive driven other other small suv's and its only the crv that performs this way. wala talaga power in the bottom.

ae92_jaf

slow siya mag accelerate o may delay yung response ng makina when you step on the throttle?

if it's slow mag accelerate:it's a honda...talagang mahina siya at low rpms.

if may delay ang response...it's because fly by wire na siya.
ILISPEED AUTOCLUB

falken205

same issue i have for our civic 06; lag in the throttle response due to the drive-by-wire, and low power at the lower rpm.

ae92_jaf

Quote from: falken205 on September 04, 2008, 10:58:13 PM
same issue i have for our civic 06; lag in the throttle response due to the drive-by-wire, and low power at the lower rpm.

aw.drive-by-wire pala.hehehe.mali ko.fly by wire napost ko eh.  :newbie: lang po.  ;D
ILISPEED AUTOCLUB

joaquiboy

Quote from: JaVy on September 04, 2008, 11:32:00 PM
aw.drive-by-wire pala.hehehe.mali ko.fly by wire napost ko eh.  :newbie: lang po.  ;D

Same concept din naman...fly-by-wire nga lang for aircraft :)
...and we 'drive' our cars on the 'parkway' and 'park' our cars on the 'driveway'...

Qkid

knda disappinted. lahat ba ng drive by wire slow talaga ang response??

ae92_jaf

automatic ba sayo sir?may nakita akong item called sprint booster.said it'll reduce lag from drive-by-wire systems.maybe that will do the trick.of course,haven't used the product since cable yung throttle ko.  :)
ILISPEED AUTOCLUB

Qkid

yes its a matic. may i know where i can see this gadget you mentiones. thanks

ae92_jaf

saw it personally pero forgot to ask kung saan nakukuha.saw someone sa HCP selling those.pero ask muna natin opinion ng gurus and users non.baka sayang lang pera mo don pare.
ILISPEED AUTOCLUB

jeko

So, true pala ang feedback sa akin na avoid this new cars from Honda. particularly yung CRV at Civic 06 model up. may problema o pangit ang Wiring System ng 2 Models  ng Car na ito. ok daw yung sa Jazz. and early Models ng CRV at Civic. Kasi d2 me sa Japan and feedback sa akin yan ng Subcontractor ng wiring harness ng Honda. pero di lang me sure kung dito galing sa Japan ang mga Harness na nakakabit sa mga new models ng Crv at Civic na available sa atin. sana isolated case lang yan.

Subscribe to our channel
subscribe to our youtube channel