News:

Please keep the forum spam free. No advertisement posts in the forums.

Main Menu

Gilmore or Virra Mall? which is the better place to get pc parts?

Started by DTNS, August 19, 2008, 09:59:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DTNS

when I was in HS, Virra Mall was THE place the get pc parts for cheap. I don't know know, with the whole Greenhills Shopping complex having been fully renovated.

what do you think guys?   ::)

Brent

Gilmore is still cheaper, but more hassle because of difficult parking.

V-Mall you can do something else after shopping for PC parts as there are lots of things to do. Parking is easier.

kyle

gilmore has lower prices overall. may mga overpriced pc stores kasi sa virramall BUT there are branches of the stores from gilmore like pc options, pcx, etc... these are your best bets.

EK3 Ferio

I just built my new rig last weekend. Go to PChub at Gilmore for the best prices. :thumbsup:
[url=http://Moonchild08.dragonadopters.com/dragon_

kbh

guys speaking about pc parts, where can i buy a desktop PC unit enclosure?
like a movable pc stand something like that.
i'm looking for one for a month na i still can't find one.
i want a silver or black na aluminum finish for the enclosure.

dvs

Brent

Quote from: kbh on September 12, 2008, 12:47:39 PM
guys speaking about pc parts, where can i buy a desktop PC unit enclosure?
like a movable pc stand something like that.
i'm looking for one for a month na i still can't find one.
i want a silver or black na aluminum finish for the enclosure.

Lian Li

Pajd

wrx265_karter

OT: When I was attending DLSU-CSB, there was a shop called TQM just across for DLSU main and I remember that they had really good prices as well as selection. I bought my Monster3D card (3dfx V1) from them back in the day. Are they still around?

3rd place, 2009 LVKC Rotax

john5

nathsy

Virra Mall!!! ;D ;D ;D More parking spaces, less hassles from going shop to shop, almost same or little price differences

rev150

i will pick virramall all under same shell with aircondition  :thumbsup:

Paul

Quote from: Allan on May 27, 2009, 07:39:13 AM
pc options ;D

i 2nd this. pc options in gilmore, imo, has the lowest price compared to the others mentioned here. just recently upgraded my pc and i got my motherboard there which costs much, much lower (almost half) than others are offering. they don't have an online pricelist for download though. i think it's because they are very protective of their prices.

i don't have problems finding parking at gilmore. i just park at the side street and pay P20. that's the price i pay for hassle-free parking finding.

Subscribe to our channel
subscribe to our youtube channel