Survey: Anong Kotse ang Madalas Nangbabadtrip sa Iyo sa Kalye?

Started by djmondortiz, March 27, 2009, 01:24:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Crazy Eyes

"Arguing on the internet is like winning the special olympics, even if you win you're still retarded"

yoggnu

@The jordan - Please dont talk like that in the forum.. Bad po yan..  ;)

@chicong22 - Good for you ikaw love ng dad mo.  :thumbsup: Kasi baka puro converted auto ninyo, kaya hindi proud dad mo na drive around Metro manila. Btw ano starting letter ng Mrs mo?

@ crazyeyes - Please stick to the thread, if you will just post"comedy talaga si unggoy" parang KSP dating. Sige pansinin kita.. Mahal ka ba ng dad mo or mas mahal niya ##### nya?  :wave:

djmondortiz

Quote from: chicong22 on July 31, 2009, 11:56:49 AM


I agree, maybe when some of the owners bought their fortuners, they also personify its ad's tagline, "Like Nobody Else" (http://www.nbt-brunei.com/cars/fortuner/) hehe

Ahmmmm, I think it is more of the local tagline "The World is Mine"


kaskasero

Quote from: chicong22 on July 31, 2009, 11:56:49 AM
my dad loves me more than he loves his cars. ;) hehe 
your dad got you a good school and taught you manners which is worth more than any super car

michaelchad

I rarely post in this forum but this monkey is starting to tick me off.  :wav:

mikaelrules

Quote from: yoggnu on July 31, 2009, 05:54:50 PM

@chicong22 - Good for you ikaw love ng dad mo.  :thumbsup: Kasi baka puro converted auto ninyo, kaya hindi proud dad mo na drive around Metro manila. Btw ano starting letter ng Mrs mo?


Z yung starting letter ng MR-S ni chicong22. Bakit?

st165


@yoggu. and so kung converted. peace my converted ***  :) happy?
mabadtrip ka na din sa mga r34 na 1000hp.  :)

kiss my lip.

Crazy Eyes

Quote from: yoggnu on July 31, 2009, 05:54:50 PM
@ crazyeyes - Please stick to the thread, if you will just post"comedy talaga si unggoy" parang KSP dating. Sige pansinin kita.. Mahal ka ba ng dad mo or mas mahal niya ##### nya?  :wave:

E ayoko e.  Ano gagawin mo? 
"Arguing on the internet is like winning the special olympics, even if you win you're still retarded"

The Jordan

He was just stating the obvious. Hindi ksp tawag dun you moron.

stfuppercut
The real question is.. when you turn your car on, does it return the favor?


yoggnu

@ crazy eyes- Parang iba ang sagot.. Kung ayaw mo stick sa thread its fine with me.. I respect your opinion..  ;) Bka magalit si mr moderator kung hindi ka stick sa thread..

@st165 - did I say or ask if your car is converted? KSP naman.. ayan napansin na kita masaya ka na..? Please stick to the thread..

@mikaelrules - lease be polite, I did not ask you that question.. Bakit alalay ka ba ni chikong22? Please stick to the thread.. ty

Back to the topic:
I hate those jeeps! They always pick up and drop passengers sa mga alanganin na lugar.. Do you guys agree on this?  :protest:

chicong22

Quote from: mikaelrules on July 31, 2009, 08:37:06 PM
Z yung starting letter ng MR-S ni chicong22. Bakit?

Thanks mik! yes, unggoy, ZGE-*** plate ko. why?

btw, di ko alalay si mikaelrules, he's a good friend of mine. wanna be friends too? there, i asked u nicely. haha lets have an EB, sama na rin natin sila crazy eyes, st165, memnon, cee_pad, The Jordan, kaskasero, wrxee, mykboo, Dj, and others... i bet they would agree to this?  ;D :thumbsup:


blur


Dj

Quote from: chicong22 on August 03, 2009, 01:45:22 PM
Thanks mik! yes, unggoy, ZGE-*** plate ko. why?

btw, di ko alalay si mikaelrules, he's a good friend of mine. wanna be friends too? there, i asked u nicely. haha lets have an EB, sama na rin natin sila crazy eyes, st165, memnon, cee_pad, The Jordan, kaskasero, wrxee, mykboo, Dj, and others... i bet they would agree to this?  ;D :thumbsup:



gawa tayo AI eb to welcome unggoy. :thumbsup:
The only place where success comes before work is in a dictionary.  :evil5:

El

Quote from: Dj on August 03, 2009, 02:53:24 PM
gawa tayo AI eb to welcome unggoy. :thumbsup:

gawa na ng thread sa Head On Section  :happy1:

August EB!:thumbsup:

kaskasero

Quote from: El on August 03, 2009, 03:21:07 PM
gawa na ng thread sa Head On Section  :happy1:

August EB!:thumbsup:
agree tuloy natin ang usapan dun

|
Subscribe to our channel
subscribe to our youtube channel