News:

Please keep the forum spam free. No advertisement posts in the forums.

Main Menu

Baguio Based need stronger Yellow H4 bulb

Started by Sunny, May 07, 2009, 01:09:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sunny

Narva Lightning?  is that a new type/model?

all i'm using right now are the regular Narva 130/100w halogen H4 bulbs and i see way better at night as it has a hint of yellow

Manga

I used to have 60/55W Narva All-Weather bulbs. It's the one that hints a purple hue. Although on the road it casts a light-yellow beam. it seems just right. When the rain pours i still had excellent viz. too bad it caput in just 10 months. 100/90W are also available.

Then i switch to philips xp. It's LIKE having 130W for low beam. As long as the reflectors are in very good condition you will see the benefit of upgrading to these globes. Now the pair is in a 95 pajero with worn reflectors. the light is just as good as regular halogens in the dmax.  :P
Quote from: Nacho Libre on August 31, 2008, 11:23:06 PM
...Some people get too hung up on hardware and technology and for

DTNS

the 55W Osram All-weather also has a yellow-purple color. I know its also available in H4. I'm not sure if its locally available though.

Sunny

i have to get my hands on a pair of those Philips XP's, we dont have em here in Baguio, so far the Narva 130/100w bulbs i have are pretty ok.

Tevs

john5

Quote from: Manga on May 19, 2009, 08:16:40 PM
I used to have 60/55W Narva All-Weather bulbs. It's the one that hints a purple hue. Although on the road it casts a light-yellow beam. it seems just right. When the rain pours i still had excellent viz. too bad it caput in just 10 months. 100/90W are also available.

Then i switch to philips xp. It's LIKE having 130W for low beam. As long as the reflectors are in very good condition you will see the benefit of upgrading to these globes. Now the pair is in a 95 pajero with worn reflectors. the light is just as good as regular halogens in the dmax.  :P
noriceable po ba na upgraded ang fog lights kapag naka XP?i'm using Narva for quite some time i'm satisfied with it the problem is that hindi ko mafeel yung headlight ko kase natatabunan sya ng street lights pero kapag dark palces ok naman.i'm aiming for more light output...Philips XP or 4,3k HID ???

DTNS

Quote from: john5 on July 13, 2009, 03:47:15 AM
noriceable po ba na upgraded ang fog lights kapag naka XP?i'm using Narva for quite some time i'm satisfied with it the problem is that hindi ko mafeel yung headlight ko kase natatabunan sya ng street lights pero kapag dark palces ok naman.i'm aiming for more light output...Philips XP or 4,3k HID ???

if your car comes with stock projectors, I would recommend the 4300k HID.  :thumbsup: 

anyway,  to be able to "feel" (or see?) the difference in lighting also depends on the road surface. My Philips XP look okay on concrete and dry asphalt, but look washed out on wet asphalt. I think 4300k HID, or yellow light, would work well on such surfaces.

Subscribe to our channel
subscribe to our youtube channel