News:

Please keep the forum spam free. No advertisement posts in the forums.

Main Menu

CRV HID retrofit and 03 to 06 conversion

Started by bri g, August 22, 2009, 01:18:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joaquiboy

...and we 'drive' our cars on the 'parkway' and 'park' our cars on the 'driveway'...

bri g

Quote from: joaquiboy on September 10, 2009, 01:50:57 PM
Ang ganda!  :thumbsup:

thanks sir! hopefully I'll have the projectors mounted by this weekend and ready for testing and alignment :) 

joaquiboy

You might want to change your taillights to the new ones to complement the front. Naku, napa gastos ka tuloy ng di oras :)
...and we 'drive' our cars on the 'parkway' and 'park' our cars on the 'driveway'...

nighthawk

bri g

Quote from: joaquiboy on September 11, 2009, 08:55:46 AM
You might want to change your taillights to the new ones to complement the front. Naku, napa gastos ka tuloy ng di oras :)

yup I'm currently looking for the tail lights and the rear bumper as well :) oo nga wasn't expecting for the instant gen2.5 swap hehe

nighthawk, simula na nga talaga, ang gastos hehe!

nighthawk

curious lang ako ah...

kasha kaya yung FXR projectors sa high beam slot?  ;D ;D

bri g

nope! hehe ang liit ng space.  parang H3 type projector lang malalagay ko doon eh

oz

nice project sir  :thumbsup: i'm planning the same on my cr-v hehe
bimmerclub.ph
club 4:20

nighthawk

Quote from: bri g on September 12, 2009, 11:34:54 AM
nope! hehe ang liit ng space.  parang H3 type projector lang malalagay ko doon eh
ngek.. well in that case.. keep it stock!  ;D ;D ;D

bri g

tagal ko na pala hindi naka update dito! its been a long 3 months using halogens hehe :) retrofit is finally almost done.  hirap ng alignment since I don't have much room in the 06 crv headlights.  

here's the almost finished headlights:

I had to run with 1 projector lang last night since the left headlight was aimed too high.  1 projector was enough to cover 4 lanes :)

the lens swap gave the LS430 a nice sharp cut off

output of the RH projector, left was not on.  

the nice sharp cut off

the output of the right projector goes all the way to parking spot #6 (I'm parked in front of parking #2), could be wider if the white car wasn't there

thats about it! should be done by end of this week.  

Subscribe to our channel
subscribe to our youtube channel