News:

Welcome to the AutoIndustriya.com Car Discussion Forums!

Main Menu

h3 for my foglight

Started by john5, January 03, 2010, 11:11:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

john5

finally i decided to upgrade my bulbs both my headlights and my fog lights with just an ordinary halogen bulb rather than having an hid which can cause too much glare since i have only halogen housing.i want to replace my h4 narva all weather with philips xp.
question:what's the best h3 bulb for my foglights?gamit kong bulb is flosser ano kayang magandang re[lacement?i'm more particular sa light output than the color since it will emit a yellow light because my fogs are painted yellow.i'm confused what to choose preferably philips din kunin ko.ok na ba ang crystal vision 4,3k?any other suggestions?tia

DTNS

kung output hanap mo, I suggest the Philips Power2Night H3 +50%. but if you want that yellow look, I'd go for Polarg Pure Yellows.  ;)

john5

power 2 night?wala pa ako nakikitang ganon sa malls,i'm thinking kung mag diamond vision or crystal vision ako.i'm using a yellow tinted glass na kaya whatever my light color is magiging yellow din yung output nya ;)

ConanĀ®

Quote from: john5 on January 04, 2010, 09:10:12 PM
power 2 night?wala pa ako nakikitang ganon sa malls,i'm thinking kung mag diamond vision or crystal vision ako.i'm using a yellow tinted glass na kaya whatever my light color is magiging yellow din yung output nya ;)

Diamond Vision and Crystal Vision are blue tinted bulbs to make them appear to have a white output. In doing so the actual light output becomes weaker. It's up to you if you want to install handicapped bulbs.

DTNS

Quote from: john5 on January 04, 2010, 09:10:12 PM

I suggest you visit the shops in Banawe. I recall seeing Power2Night on display in GoldCars.

btw, I think using Crystal Vision or Diamond Vision on yellow-tinted fogs would result in a "green" light since you have a bluish-output bulb being being filtered through yellow tinted glass/plastic. ;)

and one more thing, I forgot to mention the Osram All-Season! I also recommend that!  :thumbsup:

john5

Quote from: Conan on January 04, 2010, 11:13:08 PM
Diamond Vision and Crystal Vision are blue tinted bulbs to make them appear to have a white output. In doing so the actual light output becomes weaker. It's up to you if you want to install handicapped bulbs.
ay sorry mga sir mali pala,i'm also aware of these so called "cool" hid look bulbs.vison plus pala ang nasaisip ko which offers 50% more light output.

dean

how about the osram all-season bulbs? 

DTNS

Quote from: dean on January 26, 2010, 04:28:21 PM
how about the osram all-season bulbs? 

they're also good! I use those on my Altis' foglamps.  ;)

Subscribe to our channel
subscribe to our youtube channel