News:

Please keep the forum spam free. No advertisement posts in the forums.

Main Menu

Daytime Running Lights

Started by DTNS, March 29, 2010, 11:54:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DTNS

What do you guys think of putting a pair of these on one's car? Is it a practical mod to get?

nighthawk

Quote from: DTNS on March 29, 2010, 11:54:42 AM
What do you guys think of putting a pair of these on one's car? Is it a practical mod to get?

did i reply to your sms? i forgot. haha! anyway, DRL is not standard dito sa philippines. and it is not required by law unlike in the other countries.

waste of energy lang yan. well unless na LED at AUDI and car. hhehe  8)

racerx

imho it works as designed
ever notice a motorcycle coming up behind you 'cause it's got its headlights on? works the same way but unless you car has that built-in, i wouldn't bother. i sincerely doubt this would be mandatory here in our lifetime.
D    O       I       L    O

TailGater

mandatory or not, i feel safer driving cross country with my headlamps or foglights on during the day.
70whp car, 220lb driver.

cronk

Quote from: TailGater on May 27, 2010, 10:40:46 PM
mandatory or not, i feel safer driving cross country with my headlamps or foglights on during the day.

agree! this is also my practice when I do long drives to the province. I turn on my low beams since I don't have DRL's.

I notice that pedestrians react faster to oncoming vehicles with lights on, compared to oncoming vehicles honking their horn.

Maybe because light travels faster than sound, dunno  :dontknow:

Leo C.

Ok yung DRL but wag lang yung masyadong O.A. Yung iba, trying hard to look like an Audi, hehe. Ako, I would prefer yung slim, fog light type.

Subscribe to our channel
subscribe to our youtube channel