Who is planning to join any series/championships this year?

Started by nemo, January 03, 2011, 09:22:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

nemo

MODS: I have no idea where I could've placed this question, so I made a completely separate one for 2011.

So...

Who amongst you guys are planning to join any competitive series this 2011?

to name a few I believe there's:

1. autocross
2. circuit showdown
3. slalom
4. drag (legitimate ah, not the illegal crap)
5. PTCC/PPCC

#5 obviously is pro-level racing already here in the Philippines.

rt140se

I've been thinking of this same thing since yesterday.

Let me sticky this one for you brother. :thumbsup:

ilovehumps

私の愛はこぶ トヨタカローラAE101用

rt140se

i'll go with number 2 din if given the chance.

guys, is it possible that we make this official and let's establish a meeting for it to discuss the specifics?

:sign13:

ilovehumps

私の愛はこぶ トヨタカローラAE101用

chrisboy

Quote from: rt140se on January 04, 2011, 09:17:10 AM
i'll go with number 2 din if given the chance.

guys, is it possible that we make this official and let's establish a meeting for it to discuss the specifics?

:sign13:

sige let's do this.

saturday night?

matt, how bout you?

rt140se

Quote from: ilovehumps on January 04, 2011, 10:10:19 AM
bubuo tayo ng team?
matagal na tayong may team. its just that wala pa tayong official pledges and coordinations.

maybe this time we can make it happen officially.

rt140se

Quote from: chrisboy on January 04, 2011, 10:36:15 AM
ano ba pangalan ng team?
you can chose between the official name which is "Team Ishneakey" or live with Team Spacol.

chrisboy

Quote from: rt140se on January 04, 2011, 11:04:02 AM
you can chose between the official name which is "Team Ishneakey" or live with Team Spacol.

hahaha seryoso pala yung team spacol hehehe :)

ilovehumps

私の愛はこぶ トヨタカローラAE101用

rt140se

Quote from: ilovehumps on January 04, 2011, 11:28:45 AM
self-destruct yung spacol e hahahaha
ok lang yan.

ang ok kse pag may team is yung point system.

n00n00

ako gusto ko kaso sana ...**dreams - sana may magpagamit ng coils at sticky tires**  :violent1:
kaka-frustrate naman.  pwede ako proxy driver?
saka walang hill-climb?  ;D

nemo

hill climb nga pala noh? but i would strongly discourage any you from joining if you do not have a roll cage, 4 point harness and racing seat. hill climb may be shorter than a rally and up a hill.. but it's not really a hill, it's a climb up a mountain with drop offs that are wayyyyyy up there. safety first.

anyway, sat night? i'm not sure, i'll be coming from CIS for the final round of PTCC/PPCC. regarding team name, i vote "Team Ishneakey".

You don't necessarily need coilovers to join other amateur events, and you surely don't need the best performance tires out there. So do not let those two obstacles stop you from joining. As long as your car has 100% operational brakes, suspension and engine. go for it! and yes, i mean stock pwedeng pwede na. just get good pads for the brakes and better engine oil (synthetic is A MUST!).

it's all about the fun. yes we may be serious about forming a team, but the principle reason why we have created this team before was for us to compete for the FUN OF IT. be serious, but don't let it ruin the spirit :)

Post Merge: January 04, 2011, 04:32:12 PM

to add...

I definitely want to join 1 this year. *fingers crossed* i'll be using this to test some stuff.

5 is my goal, with the new rules for the national touring car series toyotas will be on the map for sure.

and maybe 4.

so...

if i can't join any events this year, i would gladly be one of your race engineers. ;)

|
Subscribe to our channel
subscribe to our youtube channel