News:

Welcome to the AutoIndustriya.com Car Discussion Forums!

Main Menu

best HID?

Started by jkfjkf, May 07, 2011, 02:37:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkfjkf

what brand, made and how much? tnx!

michaelchad

Don't even think about installing HIDs on your original reflector-type headlights. It will cause so much glare to oncoming motorists. Have them retrofitted to projectors. That starts at 14k. 

DTNS

Philips, of course! but your headlights have to be projector-type already! ;)

john5

xenon works ok din ang reviews pero wag lang PnP kase useless

jkfjkf

2010 strada gls po ung kakabitan ko. projector na po ba toh?

rt140se

among the brands mendtioned, one brand that stands out form my list is mcculloch that is if you're willing to shell out a considerable amount of money.

you might want to ask your car's manufacturer what brand they use for thier HID systems for their models that come equipped with one.

like toyota, they use koito as their OEM hid systems.

jkfjkf

sir ung made in korea ba matibay? may offer kc saken sa autoline 8k HID (hi-lo and fogs na)
ok lng ba toh?

Brent

So what you're really looking for is a "best buy" HID kit not the BEST HID.

I've personally had a good experience with VTX. So far so good naman itong nasa pickup ko now. I had VTX also in my Civic before, good experience din naman. Warranty is 2 years, so you have peace of mind. I have a headlight relay kit added though, because my electrician recommended it so it doesn't overload the stock headlight switch due to the higher current.

jkfjkf

made in san po yan VTX sir? san shop po kau ngpakabit?

Brent

Kulang ba ng letters yun keyboard mo? Please type out your words. Next thing you know you might be writing your name with less letters.

VTX is made in China. Had mine installed in C3 Banawe.

DTNS

Quote from: jkfjkf on May 11, 2011, 07:24:13 AM
made in san po yan VTX sir? san shop po kau ngpakabit?

you can also buy directly from their main shop at San Juan, beside Serenitea.

jkfjkf

sorry sir brent.

thank you po!

Subscribe to our channel
subscribe to our youtube channel