News:

Please keep the forum spam free. No advertisement posts in the forums.

Main Menu

New AUV or any 7 seater car for a narrow road/ below 1800mm wide

Started by malvill, October 02, 2014, 11:03:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

malvill

Hi! We're planning to buy our 1st family car, but the road on the way to our house has a tight space...it's between a wall and a bungalow house, around 1820mm po yung sukat ng daan.  I'm eyeing for Avanza or Crosswind para kahit paano eh hindi naman masyadong maliit yung allowance sa gilid...like ko rin sana ang Chevy Spin or Innova kaso natatakot akong irisk ang sobrang liit na allowances sa sides. Any suggestions po kung alin ang mas preferrable na car? Yung mga specs po ba na nakapost dito sa autoindustriya na total width is included na yung side mirrors or yung gilid ng car mismo? This is for a lady driver po so your input upon this matter would be very much appreciated.

Yutakuroyoshi

DTNS

the Avanza gets my vote. there's a reason why you see many used suzuki apv's for sale in classifieds.  ;)

Yutakuroyoshi

For sure.  There are lots of reasons you buy this or that, but it all boils down to what compromises you are willing to take based on your present needs or constraints. One way of mitigating that issue is to do research about the problems with the car and find out whether the manufacturer has addressed those problems with subsequent/current iteration/s of the vehicle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

niken929

Adventure for me. 7 or 9 seater.di ka ibibitin

Sent from my ALCATEL SAFE GUARD using Tapatalk

benchph

Adventure medyo luma na. Avanza would get my vote.

Consider mo rin crosswind. Yes "archaic" technology but matipid and mataas ang ground clearance.  Sakto sa bahain nating mga kalsada.

malvill

Thanks po sa mga reply nyo  :thumbsup: , I'm still weighing kung alin talaga ang mas ok na bilihin...nakita ko naman sa mall yung suzuki ertiga...halos same specs and price ng avanza and other AUVs kaso wala pa akong nababasa na reviews talaga dito sa atin sa pinas from the ertiga owners. What do you think, ok din kaya siya?

DTNS

Quote from: malvill on October 10, 2014, 08:49:06 PM
Thanks po sa mga reply nyo  :thumbsup: , I'm still weighing kung alin talaga ang mas ok na bilihin...nakita ko naman sa mall yung suzuki ertiga...halos same specs and price ng avanza and other AUVs kaso wala pa akong nababasa na reviews talaga dito sa atin sa pinas from the ertiga owners. What do you think, ok din kaya siya?

I think underpowered ang Ertiga for it's size and purpose (7-seater). 1.5L lang engine nya. kung madalas loaded yun, I'm sure mataas din consumption nya.

InternalCombustion

How can a 2.5 diesel engine be considered matipid? Dapat 1.6 turbo na lang eh.

nikko_m

Yutakuroyoshi

So what did you buy? Imho, being a first time buyer with doubts on the passage you constantly drive your Car into, you should buy the narrowest vehicle to suit your minimum needs. Otherwise headaches abound

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Subscribe to our channel
subscribe to our youtube channel