News:

Please keep the forum spam free. No advertisement posts in the forums.

Main Menu

4G93T bolt-on to Lancer Itlog?

Started by Chino De Dios, April 05, 2016, 05:56:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chino De Dios

Hi Everyone,

Gusto ko sana humingi ng inputs sa inyo kung bolt on ba ang 4G93T sa Lancer itlog.

Also, how much ang cost ng pagkabit ng engine from mechanic to wiring at kung ano pa ang kelangan when it comes to labor.

Thanks in advance!

Abrielle Marcelo

The first generation 4g63t will bolt on easily, but as far as I know, the second generation will have to be adjusted to slide into place.

adrianne

AFAIK, the first generation 4g93t is a direct bolt on to the lancer itlog since it has the same platform as the proton satrias in malaysia which has that engine from the factory, but naturally aspirated. The engine including the tranny, harness, and ecu will cost you more or less 70k excluding the labor for installation.

Chino De Dios

Thank you for the reply. I got my 4g93T engine for 53K including AWD tranny, harness and ECU. Had it bolted to my Lancer with very minor mods from the mountings. all in all, my expenses including the some needed items like clutch master, and some minor fabrications and the labor cost of the mechanic and electrician costed  25k. I already had the intercooler pipings and exhaust pipings , a/c convertion done as well.

Subscribe to our channel
subscribe to our youtube channel