News:

Please keep the forum spam free. No advertisement posts in the forums.

Main Menu

Ques from a newbie

Started by -cardo-, January 25, 2003, 03:01:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

-cardo-

ano makukuha mo kung ipapa-dyno mo yung makina? and what do they mean when they say "stage 1 tuned engine"?

"A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs

boybitz

pag nagpadyno ka, malalaman mo lang kung anong klase yung performance ng makina mo, how much horsepower you make, how much torque. what rpm your peak power is at, and lots more info about how ur engine is tuned.

stage1 naman yung I/H/E, mga basic mods, air filter, headers, exhaust.

d din ako expert, pero just to get the ball rolling...  :)

BlackBlood

follow up question, pag nagpapadyno pwede ba itune engine at the same time or dyno first then tune then dyno again parang trial n error?
"can we take a ride? get out of this place while we still have time" Jimmy eat world - work

nikko_m

i think its before and after,so that you'll see the HP increase if there is.

then if you decided to install some goodies, then you have to tune it again to its right specs,then after dyno nanaman. so that your HP increase will be accurate.

-jason-

mas sulit daw magpa dyno if u have afc/vafc/sfc....wayy better than "nangangapa" when tuning fuel controllers.

boybitz

maybe there are posters na nakapagtry ng magpadyno. ako d pa  ;D no money, no mods, no need to dyno.  :-[

Suntzu

i think autoplus is the only one who has a dynojet machine. they also offer dyno tuning which means..they dyno your car during the tune up process.

btw...autoplus dyno tuning costs Php 5000 per hour..  ;D
SMS Machine * PictureSMS * SMS Commander * BattLogger * TraceCrash * MemoManager * vCardManager

Suntzu Software (Palm, Treo, & Centro)

R-A-Y

Quote from: non-vtec on January 26, 2003, 03:43:15 PM
mas sulit daw magpa dyno if u have afc/vafc/sfc....wayy better than "nangangapa" when tuning fuel controllers.

With that in mind, I think then it would be advisable to have your car dynoed after you have gotten all the stuff already, since the AFC's are one of those parts that would benefit from dyno tuning if your car is already filled with all the goodies you want in it.

Saka mas sulit since isang beses ka nalang pupunta sa dyno. Medyo lang may kamahalan ang 5,000 an hour eh....  ;D

-jason-

ray,

pag magpa dyno ka thrice, u cud get na another safc. hehehe.

BlackBlood

di ko maalala pero may nabasa ako sa ibang thread na may isa pa raw na magkakaroon ng dyno dito sa Pinas. imo mahal ng 5000 per hour
"can we take a ride? get out of this place while we still have time" Jimmy eat world - work

R-A-Y

Quote from: non-vtec on January 27, 2003, 02:00:14 AM
ray,

pag magpa dyno ka thrice, u cud get na another safc. hehehe.

My point exactly  :D

That's why it's best you get all the stuff first, then get the AFC last and tune it all in one solid hour on the dyno  :D

I sure wish there would be another dyno here. That would most probably lower down the rates of both. Good news for us performance freaks  ;D

Subscribe to our channel
subscribe to our youtube channel