News:

Welcome to the AutoIndustriya.com Car Discussion Forums!

Main Menu

CDs for setup tuning

Started by Dianne, February 10, 2003, 06:31:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[Hotsauce]

Quote from: Brent on February 11, 2003, 11:12:14 PM
Madaya naman yun mga Focal na test disc na yan eh. The tracks have been digitally remastered to produce a different effect of being too forward.

Use the JM Lab discs because they sound more natural and laid back.

saan nakakabili ng JM LAB discs?

Billabong

a "bighead" results 2 endless nothingness -- teaches humility.

[Hotsauce]

Quote from: Billabong on February 11, 2003, 11:27:17 PM
sa Focal Cafe din.

anong pangalan  ng album??? basta JM LAB lng po ba?

Billabong

JM lab Le Grand Spectacle Du Son :)

Papichulo168

You should play this particular track from the Blade 2 soundtrack:

"I Against I" - by Mos Def and Massive Attack

Pwedeng pang SQ or SPL. Bangis! Pwede deng sounds bago mag drag race. Pang hamon!

miko

8)magkano usually yung mga test disks na yan?

and anong address ng kazaa?
pano din mag dl ng "bass mechanic" don?  ???

sorry po daming tanong... :-\ :-\ :-\
the SUN just BURST into ORANGES......

Billabong

Papichulo168

Hindi ba useless mag download ng audio test tracks sa kazaa since bihira ka maka download ng mp3 tracks higher than 198 kbps?

I downloaded several IASCA test tracks sa kazaa and although maganda pakinggan sa PC multimedia, hindi naman maganda sa mga HU's. I played mp3 tracks and cd converted mp3 tracks, e parehong disappointing results. Hindi gumagana frequencies for the sub.

sniper

Just curious, saan makukuha yung Focal #5? Have #4 and cd-r copies of 1 and 3 e...when I went to Focal Cafe wala pa daw silang 5 e.

george441

Tama si schuey.  Importante din yung knowledge ng tunog ng instrumento or vocals pagka live...dun mo kasi i-base yung tuning mo e.

ment

I agree also.... maganda gumamit ng tuning cd but the best tuning cd i think is the one's that you are very familiar with. Dun mo lang ma ga gauge kung tama na yung tuning ... IMHO

Raymond

Quote from: ment on February 16, 2003, 12:41:42 PM
I agree also.... maganda gumamit ng tuning cd but the best tuning cd i think is the one's that you are very familiar with. Dun mo lang ma ga gauge kung tama na yung tuning ... IMHO

Agree :) And also familiarization of the sounds of different instruments are also a must :)

Billabong

o kaya dapat may reference system ka, preferably a high-end home audio set-up. listen to your favorite cds there and familiarize yourself on how each instruments sound. yan ang hahabulin mong tunog kapag magtotono ka na. :)

N E I L

easiest na refference system at home at pinaka least expensive is a good sound card and a good set of headphones, preferably flat ones like AKGs studio headphones, im using sennheiser's HD570, or if u go goo gaga, go for the HD600, $600 retail, refference cd would be eric clapton's unplugged album and diana ross live album got from my bayaw's father in law so quite old, sometimes focal cd or norah jones, but preferably, it has to be live.....if u can find the Live in LA concert of the rippingtons, its a cd u cant do without...

Subscribe to our channel
subscribe to our youtube channel