News:

Please keep the forum spam free. No advertisement posts in the forums.

Main Menu

sheffield cds

Started by Raja Daremoj, June 17, 2003, 11:48:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raja Daremoj

bros

what can you say about the following sheffield cds

1) Pat Coil - Just Ahead
2) Michael Ruff - Speaking in Melodies

are they worth buying?  I have already Clair marlo's Let it Go cd (sheffield also) and I must say this is one of my favorite cd.  are the first two sheffield cds mentioned the same with the latter?

How would you rate the two cds as against Clair marlo's let it Go (saying let it go ranks 10).  thanks again.

looney_loey

Michael Ruff? i'll give him a 9! sheffield lab eh!  :)

Norah Jones  ??? mga seƱor payong kapatid lang kung bibili kayo ng Norah Jones make sure it's imported and not locally produced. Kung mahilig kayo sa SSSSSSnake and you like the ssssssound it producesssssss go ahead and buy 1. My Ofcmate got pissed after buying and hearing it.

sorry for the criticism but after hearing a 96-192Khz / 24Bit CDs, i think that's way CDs should be recorded!
right dude ribit?!  ;D
"The brain is a wonderful organ; it starts working the moment you get up in the morning and does not stop until you get into the office."

Billabong

both are very good cds. pat coil's just ahead cd has only 8 tracks though.

96-192Khz / 24Bit CDs, xr cds 'to right?
a "bighead" results 2 endless nothingness -- teaches humility.

looney_loey

paul yup those are Extend Resalution Compac Disc
or what they call usually call XRCD - 24 bit Refined Digital Compact Disc.

Correct me if im wrong but IMO and AFAIK these compact discs offers clearer definition, more accurate imaging, and higher audio quality than any compact disc made before.   :)
"The brain is a wonderful organ; it starts working the moment you get up in the morning and does not stop until you get into the office."

Subscribe to our channel
subscribe to our youtube channel