News:

Welcome to the AutoIndustriya.com Car Discussion Forums!

Main Menu

Which AUV?

Started by < jao >, June 20, 2003, 09:12:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raymond

Quote from: WenG on October 26, 2003, 10:23:00 PM
check the review on isuzu crosswind xuv on their trip to baguio. click link below.

http://www.autoindustriya.com/features/reunited-with-the-isuzu-crosswind.html

Thanks for the special mention :)

Anyways , maaaring totoo,  maaaring hinde iyong problem about the exhaust.

What problem about the exhaust in particular??

About Isuzu service, IMHO wag kayo papa-service sa mga franchisees ng Isuzu vehicles, try Isuzu Alabang or Isuzu Commonwealth. Yun lang :)

chicco

Quote from: rAImond on October 27, 2003, 09:05:45 PM
Quote from: WenG on October 26, 2003, 10:23:00 PM
check the review on isuzu crosswind xuv on their trip to baguio. click link below.

http://www.autoindustriya.com/features/reunited-with-the-isuzu-crosswind.html

e ung sa edsa, ung malapit sa balintawak? dun kasi namin nikuha ung crosswind namin e... ???

Thanks for the special mention :)

Anyways , maaaring totoo,  maaaring hinde iyong problem about the exhaust.

What problem about the exhaust in particular??

About Isuzu service, IMHO wag kayo papa-service sa mga franchisees ng Isuzu vehicles, try Isuzu Alabang or Isuzu Commonwealth. Yun lang :)
Team Rage (Racers, Audiophiles, GEntlemen)

chicco

e ung sa edsa, ung malapit sa balintawak? dun kasi namin nikuha ung crosswind namin e...  ???
Team Rage (Racers, Audiophiles, GEntlemen)

JAO

whats the problem sa radiator and exhaust pipes???

INTECO...sama talaga...

Quote from: SPMIK on October 27, 2003, 10:39:23 AM
baka naman walang buwelo yung revo.

did you know that may factory radiator and exhaust pipes problems ang Crosswind.

tapos badtrip pa service ng INTECO.

REVO na lang.

ekswind

try isuzu cavite  and  you can watch how to maintain ur crosswind..........

Cyclone_CB2A

I would pick the revo SR 1.8 MT or the VX200 MT. I don't like toyota diesels. The looks of this AUV is far more better than the adventure and the crosswind. The revo has also has a nice interior.

Dont like the adventure grand sport and the super sport  and the XUVi either.. anlalaki at ang kakapal ng body na puro plastic lang naman.. ska they look like battle tanks, especially the XUVi. no offense sa mga naka adventure and XUVi.

*we own an adventure hehe pero mas gusto ko talaga revo

T   O   Y   O   T   A          R   E   V   O    :) ;D

mikaztro

Quote from: MUYAK on November 21, 2003, 01:04:50 AM
Quote from: < jao > on June 20, 2003, 09:12:36 AM
Hi Guys!

I'm considering getting an AUV for daily use and as a delivery vehicle (the goods are not really bulky). With the choices below, which one will get your vote, in terms of fuel efficiency, cargo space with the second row seats and bench seats in the rear folded, engine power and general performance? And add to that, A/T or M/T? Diesel or gas?

1. Isuzu Crosswind
2. Toyota Revo
3. Mitsubishi Adventure.

I don't mind what trim. I'm just concerned on the general characteristic of the vehicle.

Thank you guys in advance! :)

get the crosswind XUVi (yung gold)

Eh bakit di ninyo sinama sa lists ang Honda CRV na AUV. For me, its the best in that category kasi prestige wise eh lamang na lamang ka. Eh pag naka revo, highlander, at adventure ka...para kang pampasada ala mega taxi. Sori guys but thats the truth. Naka kita na ba kayo ng pampasada ng CRV? Wala, kasi pinagbawal ng Honda gawin public..unless colorum. porma wise eh Crosswind pero nga nakadikit na sa Highlander ang name niya. Revo naman maganda interiors kaso nakadikit sa FX. Adventure ok sana porma kaso maliit tignan..hindi mukhang mini suv dating..pero performance wise eh ok sya. CRV pa din!

Pero tama si Muyak, pinakamalaking cargo space Crosswind. Kaya dun ka! Nga lang you have 2 consider the resale value and the prestige of the vehicle. Sabagay, we have our own opinions, tsaka wala naman ako pambili ng mga AUV na yan..poor lang po tayo. Hehehehe.......Peace!
"God forgives...Rocks dont!"

Cyclone_CB2A

for me i stilll dont consider the CRV as an AUV. Space pa lang parang maliit yung crv na 10 seater and of course mas mahal naman yung 5 seater na crv.

sa experience ko ang fx, revo, adventure, and crosswind kayang mag load ng 2 balikbayan boxes sa likod dalawang maleta and a stroller. plus 7 passengers pa nakasakay including the driver.

kasya ba sa crv yan??

yun nga lang mukang pampasada yung AUV

ALSAWAGH

XUVi ko galing Gencars, Makati. so far, ok service dun.

stormrider

If you've got the budget, look no further than the Ford Everest.  Its big and powerful!  Yun nga lang, walang automatic.

2.5-liter turbodiesel, 110-hp!

4x2:  P 995,000
4x4:  P 1,210,000

Lonely Driver

Cyclone_CB2A

The everest looks outdated on the outside

1 bit

siguro, isuzu crosswind (yung black yung mags) and toyota revo pang pamilya talaga. :)

|
Subscribe to our channel
subscribe to our youtube channel