News:

Welcome to the AutoIndustriya.com Car Discussion Forums!

Main Menu

audiophile cds

Started by anton, October 02, 2003, 04:41:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anton

:D hello there !!!! ano ba ok na mga audiophile cds na "driving music" ? yung iba kasi nakaka antok like yung mga soul/snow rose and susan wong cds. thank you for your time reading this and your inputs as well. ;D

Raymond

hi :)

It really depends on your musical taste :)

Especially dito sa Pinas, where ill-mannered drivers rule the road, it's nice to have jazz cd's handy.

For me, ok iyong "All Right" ni Christopher Cross when I'm on the verge of unleashing my road rage hehehehe.

CD ni Toto ayos din :)

looney_loey

yup i 2nd the motion what rAImond said it really depends on your musical taste.

Believe it or not dude my driving music eh CD ni Susan Wong, Clair Marlo, COP, Amber&Chill... what i do is listen to its orchestration/instrumentation locating the band players on top of my hood and guessing their stage placement keeps me awake.  ::)

Try the Focal 1 and Alpine Test CD konti lang ang slow tracks dito.  :)

HTH
"The brain is a wonderful organ; it starts working the moment you get up in the morning and does not stop until you get into the office."

JAA

To all audiophilies

Try Chesky label CD's. They utilized a minimalist miking
technique during recording, no overdubbing, and enhacement. Very pure and naturally live sound. You can easily notice the space, ambiance, and clarity of a natural live recording!

I recommend Christy Baron "Take This Journey" album. Available sa Tower Records, Makati or ATC. P 650.00/ cd but worth naman!  (marami pang ;) Chesky Labels sa Tower).

Regards
JAA

stretch

if you're into jazz, samba, bossanova and acoustic sets...try getting a copy of the Antonio Carlos Jobim cd. for me, this is a great album for testing a system's sound quality/clarity. you get to hear a lot of instruments and sounds...ranging from the rhythm guitars to the bell of the ride cymbal...and if you're really keen on percussion, you just might be able to decipher the kind of drumsticks used in hitting the ride and crash cymbals!  ;D

the swing-out-sister Live at the Jazz cafe cd is also good. same goes for the china crisis Acoustically Yours cd.  :)
Emperor Motorsports (NorCal)

www.emperorevoclub.com

N E I L

basta sakin, anything Live. ;)

M.com

if you are into classical music, the naxos label has pretty good sound quality

R-A-Y

Quote from: JAA on October 15, 2003, 08:12:46 AM
To all audiophilies

Try Chesky label CD's. They utilized a minimalist miking
technique during recording, no overdubbing, and enhacement. Very pure and naturally live sound. You can easily notice the space, ambiance, and clarity of a natural live recording!

I recommend the same thing ;D you can really notice the difference. I believe that they have come out with 3 compilations taht come from their extensive lineup for audiophiles to test :) although I'm having a difficult time looking for these 3....  :P

JAA

You can buy Chesky labels at Tower Records, preferably in Glorietta, and Music One in Greenbelt 3. They have several test CD's from Chesky. Cost:  P650.00/CD

Subscribe to our channel
subscribe to our youtube channel