News:

Please keep the forum spam free. No advertisement posts in the forums.

Main Menu

pirated cds

Started by Gi, June 24, 2002, 09:41:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

R-A-Y

Quote from: milyonaryong gipit on October 18, 2003, 08:13:31 PM
Most of u guys knows that pirated cds are manufactured by 50's or more..the thing is kya d nababasa ng mga HU yung mga pirated is sobrang hindi na b-burn yung lead sa cd...if u have a burner, try burn  songs sa speed ng x1 lang..it will longer but the chance of reading it is higher...:)

Yeah I've heard about this thing. They recommend burning at a speed of not greater than 4x. Although from experience burning at speeds greater than 12x seems ok....
Another thing is that when burning, it would be best if there are no other applications running. Even if the newer writer have buffer underwrite protection, as long as there is a pause in the burning process, there will be noticeable skips  :-\

Katsupoy

I agree din po copied cd's(audio or data) will do no harm sa pickup lens ng player.  sa quality lang po talaga ng source at pagkakaburn ng cd dun nagkakaron ng diff.

syempre iba pa din ang orig :)

Sorry OT po.

But i would like to share this "EndItAll2" tools(just in case hindi nyo pa po nagagamit)....

I normally used this utility to free up PC resources esp. if ill be running my fav apps/prog like video editing,cd burning,etc...

try to download it here -> PC Magazine

mikaztro

Quote from: per on December 04, 2003, 04:27:01 PM
pirated cd's? as for 4 me wla pa ko encounter na problem kht sa HU or sa audio/PC ko sa bahay. Pioneer changer is what i use, it can really play almost any kind of cd's. and another thing is expensive tlaga ang orig, at least i can buy more, than buying 1 orig.

Yup, I agree. the only difference why some players cant read the burned cd's is because of their lenses. The lens they manufacture are so sensitive to light and refractions. Try to buy a good quality blank cd and burn it halfway speed - say 1 to 4x. I have tried using Pioneer and Alpine changers and it reads all of them except when the lens  dirty. Clarion changers are too sensitive for the burned cds. Also, may i add that it also depends on the burners you use. So far, my Sony multi-read cd writer works fine. It has wrote about 800+ recorded cds and counting...

Suggestions:
1. Neo - for video burning
2. Sonic Foundry Video Factory - for editing video
3. MpegDj Encoder - for ripping cd's to mp3
4. Sony Cd Extreme - for audio and data writing
5. Acid Pro 4.0 - for editing songs and wave files
"God forgives...Rocks dont!"

tado

Quote from: milyonaryong gipit on October 18, 2003, 08:13:31 PM
Most of u guys knows that pirated cds are manufactured by 50's or more..the thing is kya d nababasa ng mga HU yung mga pirated is sobrang hindi na b-burn yung lead sa cd...if u have a burner, try burn  songs sa speed ng x1 lang..it will longer but the chance of reading it is higher...:)
u mean mas matagal siyang ireread but mas malaki ang chance na maread siya, meron ako burner and I use nero, ung pinakamababa niya is 4x(600kb/s)

Subscribe to our channel
subscribe to our youtube channel