News:

Welcome to the AutoIndustriya.com Car Discussion Forums!

Main Menu

New Expe Eddie Bauer Edition

Started by -Andrew-, October 09, 2003, 02:26:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

-Andrew-

may bagong lalabas daw. early next year. and guess what....it's a 4x4. nasa around 3M++ daw yun ineexpect nilang price. mahal na ang expe. dati 2M lang nung introductory price :)
We simply attempt to be fearful when others are greedy and to be greedy only when others are fearful.

smOke

dats expensive coz its all eddie bauer inside...btw have u seen a bentley covered by ralph lauren leather?! pretty sick!
V10 - 5000cc - 507 bhp @ 7750 rpm - 520 [email protected] 6100 rpm - 8250 rpm - Front-Engine/RWD - 7-Speed SMG

-Andrew-

di ko padin magets kng bakit kumukuha sila ng designer names to dress up the interior. iba naman yun fashion sa damit saka fashion sa auto. na-rarampa ba yun interior ng auto? hahahah!!!
We simply attempt to be fearful when others are greedy and to be greedy only when others are fearful.

EL3MenT0_101

Leather and bigger engine, I think that's about it.... ;D IMO I'd look at Jap counterparts. Pero since madami nang spare parts ang exp. it's ok to maintain.  ;D

Hero33

Go stable, just right... TO GO FASTER!

-Andrew-

bagong land cru kulang yun 3M. baka prado pde pde pa pero 4 cylinders lang makukuha mo.

sixpack

Hero33

would we get good features with the new exped?
OT:
what are the designations and diffrences bet. the land cru with two doors that open sideways and the one that goes up ?
Go stable, just right... TO GO FASTER!

OTEP

Quote from: Hero33 on October 12, 2003, 06:57:23 PM
would we get good features with the new exped?
OT:
what are the designations and diffrences bet. the land cru with two doors that open sideways and the one that goes up ?

OT:  That would depend from market to market.  Most base models use the split-type door (including the sought-after LC105 series with a solid front axle).  In the U.S. only drop-down tailgates are offered.  It is more of what the market demands.
I Sell Anti-theft Side Mirror Protectors [metal]

Subscribe to our channel
subscribe to our youtube channel