News:

Please keep the forum spam free. No advertisement posts in the forums.

Main Menu

Latest cd you bought?

Started by walhalla, August 28, 2003, 10:43:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Zapcomaniac

Black Eyed Peas

Typically Don't go for rap music but after auditioning there album sa tower i like it agad one of the best cd of 2003.

And meron TAGALOG sond track 11.The Apl Song

jewo

Hed Kandi Beach House 04.02   ;D


angas talaga ng kaskade!!!!!!!!!!

bRri_GD3

The Neptunes presents...clones
good for SQL OR SPL setup grabe gnda ng mga bass.... ;D

jewo

Quote from: bRi on March 06, 2004, 05:52:28 PM
The Neptunes presents...clones
good for SQL OR SPL setup grabe gnda ng mga bass.... ;D

oo nga!! lalo na track 8! sigurado mapapago woofer nyo dito! hehehe

Brent

Brookville - Wonderfully Nothing
Nice & Easy Compilation

clyde

Bon Jovi - Greatest Hits With a Twist  - mostly old hits collection in acoustic version.

The Very Best of Sheryl Crow

Sarah McLachlan - Mirrorball [LIVE] , an old album



bRri_GD3

hedkani beach house 04.03 :)

Dianne

Vienna Teng - waking hour
MYMP - (make you rmomma proud) ok din

Bass 305 cds - (virtual bass and digital bass)
and Bossa Manila (ito medyo mahirap hanapin :)  )
When was the last time you had a real Adventure?
:

-cardo-

i got greatest classic composers(super digital recording) Wofgang Amadeus Mozart and Ludwig van Beethohoven for p50 each  ;D and Crossover Gold and Lite for p150 each.


"A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs

mcdaddy

#129
BOOM RAIDER, anybody wants a copy of this CD for FREE? I just bought one. Baka magagamit nyo lalo na sa mga PRO's.
Check the website for datails of the CD.

http://www.carsound.com/boom_raider.shtml

Goodluck..

Brent

Quote from: -cardo- on March 13, 2004, 08:54:28 PM
i got greatest classic composers(super digital recording) Wofgang Amadeus Mozart and Ludwig van Beethohoven for p50 each  ;D and Crossover Gold and Lite for p150 each.

Where? Mura ah!

Raymond

Quote from: mcdaddy on March 14, 2004, 04:07:44 PM
BOOM RAIDER, anybody wants a copy of this CD for FREE? I just bought one. Baka magagamit nyo lalo na sa mga PRO's.
Check the website for datails of the CD.

http://www.carsound.com/boom_raider.shtml

Goodluck..

I like to have one .. kaya lang when I browsed the website may bayad daw ...

mcdaddy

Boss Raymond

I'll burn you a copy. Uuwi ako next Month then bigay ko sa 'yo. Kung sino may gusto pakishare nalang din po sa ibang AI member.

-Andrew-

Vienna Teng- warm strangers (a great follow-up album to waking hour)

sarah mclachlan- afterglow (nice, nice, nice. ito lang pinapakinggan ko lately)
We simply attempt to be fearful when others are greedy and to be greedy only when others are fearful.

Brent

Not exactly bought, my brother gave them to me. Double copy daw e. Import press pa, kaya ok.

Sarah McLachlan - Afterglow
Toni Braxton - Ultimate
Dido - Life for Rent
Now Decades - deluxe edition
Best of Cafe Del Mar compiled by Jose Padilla

|
Subscribe to our channel
subscribe to our youtube channel