Car Forums Philippines - AutoIndustriya.com

Motoring Life and Fun Stuff => Shoulder Lane => Topic started by: Brent on January 06, 2012, 10:58:23 PM

Title: It's More Fun in the Philippines
Post by: Brent on January 06, 2012, 10:58:23 PM
What do you guys think of this new DOT slogan?
Title: Re: It's More Fun in the Philippines
Post by: Conan® on January 07, 2012, 12:38:03 AM
Quote from: Brent on January 06, 2012, 10:58:23 PM
What do you guys think of this new DOT slogan?

It kind of sounds like a sarcastic joke.
Title: Re: It's More Fun in the Philippines
Post by: Leepu Awlia on January 07, 2012, 05:48:38 AM
where else can you get away with so many crimes?
pedophilia, drugs, drunk driving....you name it...just bring your money and have a good time!!
Title: Re: It's More Fun in the Philippines
Post by: Leo C. on January 07, 2012, 09:44:57 AM
Quote from: Conan® on January 07, 2012, 12:38:03 AM
It kind of sounds like a sarcastic joke.

Right Conan, it's a joke.  Dapat "It's more Funny in the Philippines" Haha!
Title: Re: It's More Fun in the Philippines
Post by: El on January 07, 2012, 09:16:53 PM
better than the one it replaced... pilipinas kay ganda(?)

Title: Re: It's More Fun in the Philippines
Post by: Paul on January 08, 2012, 10:44:05 AM
Quote from: Vivo on January 07, 2012, 09:44:57 AM
Right Conan, it's a joke.  Dapat "It's more Funny in the Philippines" Haha!

you know naman why foreigners come here... kaya more fun nga! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33jsQcS_hmI&feature=related
Title: Re: It's More Fun in the Philippines
Post by: czn030 on January 08, 2012, 12:44:25 PM
Fun? Of what kind?? Haha! I don't think this tagline suits the Pinas. :applause:
Title: Re: It's More Fun in the Philippines
Post by: carlsant on January 09, 2012, 12:54:00 PM
@Conan: Mas funny ka!!! Check mo muna English mo bgo k mag-comment.  If you are not happy with Philippines, then go to other country. Most of the tourists come here not just for SEX, if that is what you are thinking.   Hindi mo n naisip ang nanay mo at mga ate mo, pati lahat ng kababaihan ng lahi mo. Anong tingin mo sa mga Pilipina?!?!?! Palahian?!?!? 
Tourist comes in the Philippines because of the beauty of our country and the warmth and hospitality of it's people. Kung di k Pinoy di mo maiintindihan yun.

And for those, who pointed out a negative comment on this...Why won't we reflect and just do our part for the progress of our country. Kesa pulaan ntin yung tagline ng DOT , why not just do your part para maging totoo na it's more fun in the Philippines. Konting suporta nmn. Kesa dakdak ng dakdak at reklamo ng reklamo, kumilos kayo and make a difference.
Title: Re: It's More Fun in the Philippines
Post by: Leo C. on January 09, 2012, 01:37:06 PM
Brent was was asking for our opinions! our opinions bro! What we think! that's what we think and you have no right to tell us our opinions are wrong. OT ka ata! You were not asked to comment about Conan's opinion. This thread is about DOT's tagline and you must focus on that.  I can say good things about DOT's tagline but it won't be real, right? Pwede din kung gusto mo plastican!
Title: Re: It's More Fun in the Philippines
Post by: Conan® on January 09, 2012, 02:47:37 PM
Quote from: carlsant on January 09, 2012, 12:54:00 PM
@Conan: Mas funny ka!!! Check mo muna English mo bgo k mag-comment.  If you are not happy with Philippines, then go to other country. Most of the tourists come here not just for SEX, if that is what you are thinking.   Hindi mo n naisip ang nanay mo at mga ate mo, pati lahat ng kababaihan ng lahi mo. Anong tingin mo sa mga Pilipina?!?!?! Palahian?!?!? 
Tourist comes in the Philippines because of the beauty of our country and the warmth and hospitality of it's people. Kung di k Pinoy di mo maiintindihan yun.

And for those, who pointed out a negative comment on this...Why won't we reflect and just do our part for the progress of our country. Kesa pulaan ntin yung tagline ng DOT , why not just do your part para maging totoo na it's more fun in the Philippines. Konting suporta nmn. Kesa dakdak ng dakdak at reklamo ng reklamo, kumilos kayo and make a difference.

Excuse me can someone take the rat out of your ass for the moment? I never said I was unhappy with the Philippines I just think the tagline is very shallow and it's not even the final version of the campaign! DUH!  :iamwithstupid:

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/business/01/08/12/not-centavo-spent-so-far-slogan-dot

QuoteMANILA, Philippines - The government has not yet released a budget to roll out the new country brand "It's more fun in the Philippines" because it is not yet the final version of the campaign, the Department of Tourism (DOT) said.

"In advertising, we call this 'comprehensive sketch,' which means it's not yet the final work and version," Tourism Secretary Ramon Jimenez said over the weekend.

He said that when the final campaign is ready, the department would use traditional forms of advertisement for its launch, such as the placement of billboards in parking spaces overseas.
Title: Re: It's More Fun in the Philippines
Post by: Jay Leno on January 09, 2012, 02:53:23 PM
Quote from: carlsant on January 09, 2012, 12:54:00 PM
@Conan: Mas funny ka!!! Check mo muna English mo bgo k mag-comment.  If you are not happy with Philippines, then go to other country. Most of the tourists come here not just for SEX, if that is what you are thinking.   Hindi mo n naisip ang nanay mo at mga ate mo, pati lahat ng kababaihan ng lahi mo. Anong tingin mo sa mga Pilipina?!?!?! Palahian?!?!? 
Tourist comes in the Philippines because of the beauty of our country and the warmth and hospitality of it's people. Kung di k Pinoy di mo maiintindihan yun.

And for those, who pointed out a negative comment on this...Why won't we reflect and just do our part for the progress of our country. Kesa pulaan ntin yung tagline ng DOT , why not just do your part para maging totoo na it's more fun in the Philippines. Konting suporta nmn. Kesa dakdak ng dakdak at reklamo ng reklamo, kumilos kayo and make a difference.

you're the funniest here. you can't even type right. kulang ba letters ng keyboard mo?
Title: Re: It's More Fun in the Philippines
Post by: Conan® on January 09, 2012, 02:58:02 PM
Quote from: Jay Leno on January 09, 2012, 02:53:23 PM
you're the funniest here. you can't even type right. kulang ba letters ng keyboard mo?

Ha-ha his English is horrible, did you read his other posts? Then he tells me to check my English!  :applause:
Title: Re: It's More Fun in the Philippines
Post by: czn030 on January 09, 2012, 03:05:47 PM
@carlsant it's just our opinions bro and please respect them. :ban:
Title: Re: It's More Fun in the Philippines
Post by: Leo C. on January 09, 2012, 03:16:49 PM
What do you expect from a guy who loves Vice Ganda's movies?(from other post) lol!
Title: Re: It's More Fun in the Philippines
Post by: Conan® on January 09, 2012, 03:19:25 PM
Quote from: Vivo on January 09, 2012, 03:16:49 PM
What do you expect from a guy who loves Vice Ganda's movies?(from other post) lol!

Ha-ha-ha!  :rofl:
Title: Re: It's More Fun in the Philippines
Post by: czn030 on January 09, 2012, 03:31:33 PM
Quote from: Vivo on January 09, 2012, 03:16:49 PM
What do you expect from a guy who loves Vice Ganda's movies?(from other post) lol!

I have read that post earlier. Hehe.
Title: Re: It's More Fun in the Philippines
Post by: Conan® on January 09, 2012, 03:38:59 PM
Para matuwa naman si carlsant:

(http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/web05/2012/1/7/8/enhanced-buzz-13048-1325941836-1.jpg)
Title: Re: It's More Fun in the Philippines
Post by: czn030 on January 09, 2012, 03:41:58 PM
Quote from: Conan® on January 09, 2012, 03:38:59 PM
Para matuwa naman si carlsant:

(http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/web05/2012/1/7/8/enhanced-buzz-13048-1325941836-1.jpg)

Nice ONE!
Title: Re: It's More Fun in the Philippines
Post by: Leo C. on January 09, 2012, 03:45:35 PM
I'm sure type na yan Conan. He is  :rofl: right now!!! I'm betting on it!!!
Title: Re: It's More Fun in the Philippines
Post by: Jay Leno on January 09, 2012, 03:48:37 PM
 :violent5: More Fun in the Philippines.  :banana:
Title: Re: It's More Fun in the Philippines
Post by: Leo C. on January 09, 2012, 03:53:40 PM
er carlsant, can you please elaborate on this post of yours from another thread? I just can't decipher...  :dontknow:

"i like ghost stories..because i love imagining ghost I feel like my imagination travels beyond it's usual."

   



Title: Re: It's More Fun in the Philippines
Post by: Paul on January 09, 2012, 04:59:50 PM
@vivo - are you referring to this?

(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v419/Primera/ghosts.png)

@carlsant - let this be your swansong.
Title: Re: It's More Fun in the Philippines
Post by: Leo C. on January 09, 2012, 05:36:08 PM
Yup Paul....
Title: Re: It's More Fun in the Philippines
Post by: Dj on January 09, 2012, 05:53:51 PM
(http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/391943_10150514143829501_16665879500_8691383_1316209507_n.jpg)

grabbed from AutoIndustriya.com's fb page: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150514143829501&set=a.406718139500.182556.16665879500&type=1&ref=nf (http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150514143829501&set=a.406718139500.182556.16665879500&type=1&ref=nf)
Title: Re: It's More Fun in the Philippines
Post by: Brent on January 09, 2012, 07:26:20 PM
(http://pinoynumbers.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/itsmorefuninswitzerland.jpg)

Copying. More Fun in the Philippines
image from pinoynumbers.com
Title: Re: It's More Fun in the Philippines
Post by: Leo C. on January 09, 2012, 07:59:04 PM
IT'S MORE FU** IN THE PHILIPPINES!!!
Title: Re: It's More Fun in the Philippines
Post by: czn030 on January 09, 2012, 08:13:43 PM
It's more fun in CUBAO! Ahahay!!
Title: Re: It's More Fun in the Philippines
Post by: Paul on January 09, 2012, 08:26:13 PM
^^^ ka-toinks!  :rofl:
Title: Re: It's More Fun in the Philippines
Post by: aid03 on January 17, 2012, 11:35:41 AM
it's more fun sa circle lol
Title: Re: It's More Fun in the Philippines
Post by: R-A-Y on January 24, 2012, 02:11:49 AM
Ako I think it show promise :) It never was meant to be the most creative and the most original of lines. It seems to answer the most fundamental of questions "Why should I visit the Philippines?"

Like what the DOT secretary said: It is deceptively so simple and the trait is inherent in our culture.

I agree with him totally on this. The insights are pretty good and to be honest, the simple wordings can easily connect and be understood by any nationality who wishes to know more about the Philippines.

True we may have some shortcomings in terms of security and government stability, but that does not mean we cannot promote what good we have here. I hear a lot of people say "fix this shit first etc..." If that's the case, then any country with domestic problems (ex.: teenage shooting sprees in high school classrooms or old people naturally urinating in elevators) should not promote their country to begin with. I say we give it a chance and us as Filipinos, find creative ways to further the program through our own pictures and ideas on waht makes it more fun in the Philippines :D
Title: Re: It's More Fun in the Philippines
Post by: aid03 on January 24, 2012, 12:25:13 PM
where's the like button? ^ :thumbsup:

Title: Re: It's More Fun in the Philippines
Post by: rave on January 25, 2012, 10:49:55 PM
Quote from: R-A-Y on January 24, 2012, 02:11:49 AM
Ako I think it show promise :) It never was meant to be the most creative and the most original of lines. It seems to answer the most fundamental of questions "Why should I visit the Philippines?"

Like what the DOT secretary said: It is deceptively so simple and the trait is inherent in our culture.

I agree with him totally on this. The insights are pretty good and to be honest, the simple wordings can easily connect and be understood by any nationality who wishes to know more about the Philippines.

True we may have some shortcomings in terms of security and government stability, but that does not mean we cannot promote what good we have here. I hear a lot of people say "fix this shit first etc..." If that's the case, then any country with domestic problems (ex.: teenage shooting sprees in high school classrooms or old people naturally urinating in elevators) should not promote their country to begin with. I say we give it a chance and us as Filipinos, find creative ways to further the program through our own pictures and ideas on waht makes it more fun in the Philippines :D

true. the problem kasi with most filipinos is that kapag walang ginagawa ang government, mag rereklamo. kapag may ginawa ang government, daming "dapat ganito, dapat ganyan". ang daming marunong kasi. hehe.
Title: Re: It's More Fun in the Philippines
Post by: Leo C. on January 26, 2012, 10:07:48 AM
That's why we need a benevolent dictator as a leader para wala na mag reklamo. Proven na yan sa Singapore.
Title: Re: It's More Fun in the Philippines
Post by: ronaldo on January 27, 2012, 01:17:48 PM
It's more FUN in the Philippines:

holdaFUN.
kidnaFUN.
carnaFUN.
Title: Re: It's More Fun in the Philippines
Post by: Leo C. on January 27, 2012, 01:32:49 PM
Quote from: ronaldo on January 27, 2012, 01:17:48 PM
It's more FUN in the Philippines:

holdaFUN.
kidnaFUN.
carnaFUN.

Like!
Title: Re: It's More Fun in the Philippines
Post by: HyperPower™ on January 27, 2012, 03:46:34 PM
Quote from: ronaldo on January 27, 2012, 01:17:48 PM
It's more FUN in the Philippines:

holdaFUN.
kidnaFUN.
carnaFUN.

Super Poke! Like Like!
Title: Re: It's More Fun in the Philippines
Post by: blur on February 01, 2012, 02:44:56 PM
pati impeachment more fun
Title: Re: It's More Fun in the Philippines
Post by: godward on February 08, 2013, 09:03:35 AM
Quote from: El on January 07, 2012, 09:16:53 PM
better than the one it replaced... pilipinas kay ganda(?)

I agree. And it's true in a way since there are a lot of things thats fun to do here in the Philippines that you won't find elsewhere.  :asian:
Title: Re: It's More Fun in the Philippines
Post by: downtown on July 09, 2013, 01:00:42 AM
been seeing photos of the ads in different countries and i guess it has helped spread the word and invited more tourists to the country.
Title: Re: It's More Fun in the Philippines
Post by: czn030 on February 17, 2014, 12:05:06 AM
It's nice to be back in the Phillipines! :cheer:
Title: Re: It's More Fun in the Philippines
Post by: Brent on February 17, 2014, 08:13:52 AM
Quote from: czn030 on February 17, 2014, 12:05:06 AM
It's nice to be back in the Phillipines! :cheer:

Welcome back!
Title: Re: It's More Fun in the Philippines
Post by: czn030 on February 26, 2014, 11:57:21 PM
Thanks sir Brent!
Title: Re: It's More Fun in the Philippines
Post by: Hyrl89 on April 23, 2014, 06:41:34 PM
I was able to talk to some foreigners and they seem to agree with the slogan. They find it exciting here, guess it works. No country is perfect and each person's mileage may vary.