• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

goodyear eagle F1 asymmetrics vs bridgestone potenza adrenalin

Started by docboggart, April 15, 2009, 02:41:32 pm

« What is the Lightest Rota 18s Wheels? | Mags refurbishing sa south? »
|

docboggart


Conan®

Quote from: docboggart on April 15, 2009, 02:41:32 pm
which is better? for 18 rims :thumbsup:


They're not even in the same league. If all out grip is your preference then Goodyear Asymmetric wins. It won the Tire Rack comparison and just a Google search of reviews will reinforce its superior performance.

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tests/testDisplay.jsp?ttid=101

onewaytrip

a friend wanted to trade his adrenalins for advans for better grip.  those new good years seem promising.  i tend to favor asymmetrical tires; they are easier to rotate and you may use them as spare tires.

memnon

since the 2 obviously aren't on the same league, maybe the TS can give us more info about where and how he's planning to use em so that we can give a better opinion. :thumbsup:


Club 420

Quality CF Products.
PM me

docboggart

im planning to buy new shoes for my RAV4 gen2.....contemplating on 18s....had good reviews about the adrenalins here...but suddenly came the asymmetric by goodyear....the price of both tires are almost the same....comments and TIA!

Conan®

Quote from: docboggart on April 19, 2009, 06:17:42 pm
im planning to buy new shoes for my RAV4 gen2.....contemplating on 18s....had good reviews about the adrenalins here...but suddenly came the asymmetric by goodyear....the price of both tires are almost the same....comments and TIA!


The RAV4 isn't a car with much speed that you'll take to the track and do high speed fun runs right? Adrenalins should suit your purpose and would have better tread life.

docboggart

thanks for your advices,,,btw conan...where can i order adrenalins at a good price?..thanks again!

Conan®

Quote from: docboggart on April 22, 2009, 06:21:54 pm
thanks for your advices,,,btw conan...where can i order adrenalins at a good price?..thanks again!


In Timog Q.C., FB Ladao (with a big Bridgestone sign on the outside) has good prices. A bit cheaper compared to what Bridgestone at The Fort can offer.

docboggart

thanks sir conan! just got my adrenalins for a reasonable price with free nitrogen! more power :wave: :wave: :wave:
here's my new shoes

Conan®

Quote from: docboggart on May 01, 2009, 04:58:04 pm
thanks sir conan! just got my adrenalins for a reasonable price with free nitrogen! more power :wave: :wave: :wave:
here's my new shoes



Nice! Is that in FB Ladao?

docboggart

yes, its at FB Ladao. courteous people,good service :notworthy:

Conan®

Quote from: docboggart on May 03, 2009, 12:32:24 pm
yes, its at FB Ladao. courteous people,good service :notworthy:


Ha-ha, I knew that alignment machine looked familiar. I'm glad you're happy with your purchase!  :thumbsup:

Conan®

And here are pics of my new Goodyear F1 Asymmetric tires:





I haven't gotten the chance to push them hard yet (just got them last Thursday) but in the rain going straight from a slow rolling start and flooring the gas pedal, I couldn't get the tires to break traction!  :thumbsup:

rt140se

^^

seems that the thread is concentrated for wet traction.

Victorb

Just got my 245/35/19 asymmetric tires on my asa ar1 rims last wed -- got it for really really good price

Two thumbs up for traction and road noise =)

|

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via twitter